Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2006, 12:51   #1
BHPian

Rebuild/Restoration projects link database..........

I love the idea of rebuilding cars, everyone here knows how much i enjoyed my 800 rebuild, however i have read up extensively on the topic of rebuilding and restoration on the internet and am truly humbled and amazed, my project is merely a shoddy paint job when compared to some of the projects that have been so meticulously documented!!!

The end results are cars which are simply pieces of art, with finishes far superior than the day they rolled off their respective assembly lines, engine bays you could eat off, underbody components that would redefine the phrase 'sueaky clean', interiors that are so luxurious and some just plain ol' race-functional, paint finishes never dreamed of, chromed parts that defy the laws of polishing!!!!

These crazy documentaries, however, have been very hard to find, being as low key as they are, due to the fact that they're online just to share their experience with a few that are interested!!

So, I post this thread [Hopefully, 'sticky' if the mods oblige] as a database of links to well documented rebuilds, restorations or race projects, so people looking for guidelines and inspiration for a project of their own won't have to go hunting!!!

Here goes................

A beautifully restored 1974 BMW 2002tii

A crazy Mini Cooper race project

PS: Please post links only!
Old 9th July 2006, 13:06   #2
BHPian

hey ed, great links man, i must say.

an excellent work it is.
Old 9th July 2006, 13:35   #3
BHPian

Nice work Ed, Sweeeeeeet
Old 9th July 2006, 16:52   #4

Really very good work and great links Edmund
Old 9th July 2006, 17:25   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
These crazy documentaries, however, have been very hard to find, being as low key as they are, due to the fact that they're online just to share their experience with a few that are interested!!

So, I post this thread [Hopefully, 'sticky' if the mods oblige] as a database of links to well documented rebuilds, restorations or race projects, so people looking for guidelines and inspiration for a project of their own won't have to go hunting!!!

Here goes................
PS: Please post links only!
No offence to people who've posted already on the thread but just a reminder as to what the thread starter wanted for this particular thread !
Old 12th July 2006, 15:40   #6
BHPian

More awesome builders............. http://www.kimini.com/OtherBuilders/index.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks