Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2006, 16:01   #1

performance mods for hyundai accent 1.6 dohc

i hav a 2003model hyundai accent petrol for which i need to add som power..i already hav a free flow exhaust nd coldair intake kit from kn filters...i have 205/50 15inch tires wid alloys but they are touchin to the fen ders at rear
Old 9th July 2006, 20:42   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by team44_gautham
i hav a 2003model hyundai accent petrol for which i need to add som power..i already hav a free flow exhaust nd coldair intake kit from kn filters...i have 205/50 15inch tires wid alloys but they are touchin to the fen ders at rear
whats ur budget?u could get it ported,polished etc...get high lift cams......+ u should have posted in the modifications section...
Old 9th July 2006, 20:57   #3
BHPian

I have the same spec accent , 1.6 dohc with the same mods... motor quite torquey by nature ..... u cant pull much out of that, next step would be going for a remap......
Old 10th July 2006, 13:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by diven_b
whats ur budget?u could get it ported,polished etc...get high lift cams......+ u should have posted in the modifications section...
40grands...i hav already spent 1.5 lakhs on bodykit,alloys,tires,musicsystem,interiors,neons nd more...wat can i do for tyres touchin the fenders at the rear wid just two persons
Old 1st February 2009, 01:29   #5
BHPian

You have the wrong spec tyres man, You should've got 205/55/15, You need to change the tyres for that, and this time, get 195's. you'l find an increase in pick up. Now for the pick up part, if you dont wanna go for a remap, you can get a tri-phase module which modifies signals sent to your ecu, should give you an approx 10bhp gain, new one's cost around 15k, you can get used one's in owr own classifieds. cheers.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : SMS / Slang language is not the preferred mode of communication on Team-BHP. We would much appreciate if you type your post out in clear and concise english for the benefit of other community members.

Thanks!

Last edited by khan_sultan : 1st February 2009 at 08:52. Reason: Removed SMS Language
Closed Thread

Most Viewed