Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2006, 17:56   #1
BHPian

hey friends.....just joined this forum........

i own a tata sumo which is 10 years old now..........the engine is good.....have bought its new tyres recently.............but it still gives a desi look.........

means.....apart frm sumo.....i own a honda city and a santro.......but i only get sumo to go to college.......as my family members use the other two cars........

i m interested in modifying the car to give a more young look.......m even planning to make it open air......but i guess due to to the extreme hot weather of mumbai......and the dust and pollution associated with it.....it wud be a bad idea.........

so do u guys have ne other idea regarding the same.........if ne1 frm this forum have modified a sumo......plzz post ur car's pics..........

also ne tips on imroving the interiors..........??

also.......can ne1 tell me........the best audio system i can get within a budget of 6000 ??........i know its very low.......but my dad aint ready to spend much on this car..........!!

Note from support team: Chat/SMS Lingo is not permitted on Team-BHP. Please go through the announcement section before posting.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 7th September 2006 at 07:39.
Old 6th September 2006, 18:50   #2
BHPian

Check out the post on the modded Scorpio. You could do sumthing on your sumo with a little changes to it like getting it to be 2 door with a hard top. Check that link out

Cheers
M516

P.S.
Send me a photo of your sumo and Ill photo shop some designs over to you
Old 6th September 2006, 20:36   #3

another Sumo

Hey dark horizon good to know that there are other people here who drive a ten year old Sumo I too have a 8 year old Sumo(white) which has done about 200,000kms
Although i havent done much infact removed everything that i had done Now i just have a set of alloys with tubeless 215-15 Pirelli's on them and a set of rectangular foglights under the headlights
On the interior front you could go in for the safari front seats(bucket seats)some nice seat covers and the most important thing is that keep the car clean from inside
You could also go in for the chrome bullbar and remove the part covering the headlight(if you cant what i am saying c the pic below)

not that i am the best guy to advice but still
best of luck and let me know once you are done with your mods
Old 6th September 2006, 23:43   #4
BHPian

How about buying the stuff that comes with the new Tata Sumo Victa's and putting it into your sumo? esp. the victa's interiors are much nicer and 'younger' than the old ones(okay only gripe is the position of the slot for the HU!)
I'm not sure if everything would be a straight fit...but with some little mods...it should be possible.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks