Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2004, 10:55   #1
BHPian

Hi,

DO you think this gadgets gonna help, Would it fit in a 800 MPFI,EII.

http://www.spiralmax.com/

Regds
kakx
Old 19th April 2004, 15:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Dude,
A simple NO!... These things are all market hype!. There are more players in this market like SURBO etc.
These things actually block a part of the air. Though the concept is good. But will never work. Dont waste 3500 bucks on this crap... You can surely do something else in your car.

Cheers
Dom
Old 19th April 2004, 16:14   #3
snoopy41

Hi *Dominic,,,regarding the performance mods for the NE 118,,could u pls help out as the engine is ready now to be installed *

Old 19th April 2004, 21:31   #4
BHPian

Thanks domnic, am getting it ported, that shd achive the goal of better intake. Getting the free flow fixed tomorow.

Regds
kakx
Old 19th April 2004, 23:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hey dude,
No probs... do let me know your cars performance after the mods. Maybe ill get to drive her as ill be coming there shortly!.

Snoopy, have you already overhauled the engine?... do let me know so i can suggest other mods then.

Cheers
Dom
Old 19th April 2004, 23:29   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Hi Dominic,,,regarding the performance mods for the NE 118,,could u pls help out as the engine is ready now to be installed
You are modifying a 118NE?

GTO
Old 20th April 2004, 08:55   #7
BANNED

yo dom,

man u gitta take a look at this ambasodor my freind from kerala had juts brought. firstly he chnaged he whole body he made it BRASS. in dorder to accomodate the extra weight he changed the gear ratios. also he put up a new hm gear box on it . five speed. changed the engine to isuzu 2000 . he put pirillies low profiles with alloys. r 15 mind u. the then tinkered with the body and lowered it ...the exact measurement i dont know. on the insides he put like a astra dash and matiz controls for the ac. put like bremo steering wheel. leather and power everything.
also he has front farings all done inhouse. dude the car loooks sooo much better thna the new ones on the road..

will try to get a pic ....
u have to see it to believe it..

anways he spent a col rs. 5 lac.

peace..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks