Team-BHP - SUPER-JEEP!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   SUPER-JEEP! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1808-super-jeep.html)

A wolf in wolfs clothing. Model Year 2002, Claim to fame? The big block LS1 CORVETTE ENGINE..topped up with a 150 hp NOS shot!

GTO

Woooowww Now thats awesome stuff dude. I heard Chevy sells Corvette engines in the US. having one of those in your baby would be mind blowing. Any performance figues pal?? Very very delicious indeed

Cheers

HI guys just bought some new stuff for my car custom wheel caps (spinners ) stickers and looking forward to buy air fiter spark plugs an new muffler lets see how it works check this out and go to google and type in custom wheels and check them out they are cool

hey fiat, saw pics of those spinners, but do post some pics when they r fitted onto ur car

it is awesome yaar !

Which pics Team Fiat??

Cheers

That's a stopper! How to see this beast when I'm in Bombay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

You would have to stop by the sahara international airport..Its an example from the USA.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ April 25 2004,19:47)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

You would have to stop by the sahara international airport..Its an example from the USA.

GTO

??????????

Vishnu,

GTO means that the pic was taken in the US where the car is so the only way to see this car in bombay is to go to the international airport and get on a plane to the states!!

cya
R

Hey GTO.
Ever thought of a Isuzu 1.8 for your Jeep?
What's the comment?
Rudra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Ever thought of a Isuzu 1.8 for your Jeep?

You stole the sentiments right out of my heart! Rudra, I have been contemplating this switchover for so long, and heres the good and bad side to it.

GOOD SIDE

1. It dosent cost me a thing. On the contrary I make a couple of bucks out of it. See, if I sell my current Engine and gearbox, *I pocket a cool 40 grand for it. The Conti engine with gearbox would cost me in the range of 20 grand plus fitting charges.
2. I would have truckloads of power!! And a free flow!! My Jeep would truly be a wolf in sheeps clothing.
3. The diesel clatter and vibrations would be eliminated for good. It would be just such a smooth ride with that delicious Conti Engine.

BAD SIDE

1. Am concerned about the reliability after such a conversion. My Jeep has never had a breakdown to date, and thats one of the things I most respect it for. How have things worked out after the heart transplant in your Amby?
2. Would lose my 4 wheel drive...or atleast thats what I have heard so far. This would be a shame.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ May 12 2004,21:15)]How have things worked out after the heart transplant in your Amby?
2. Would lose my 4 wheel drive...or atleast thats what I have heard so far. This would be a shame.

Hey, no problem at all. Considering the fact you have enough good workshops in Bombay and you must be knowing the better ones.
Just ensure the right alignmet of engine, gearbox and diff.
Also take special care for middle joint mount for two part prop shaft.
You're thinking of header? Man, that should be mind blowing!!!
Just go for it. It'll be really cool

Cheers

What Happened after the transplant GTO what happened in the 2 years of using the conti engine ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 909512)
What Happened after the transplant GTO what happened in the 2 years of using the conti engine ?

Good question!
Here she is -> Mahindra Classic 4x4. 2.5 Liter Diesel. Back on the road!