Team-BHP - Nowa thats what i call a Indian Supercar.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Nowa thats what i call a Indian Supercar. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1837-nowa-thats-what-i-call-indian-supercar.html)

Hey Fellas! Now this is what i call a neat design.Atleast i liked it n if would have had enough money then would have surely bought this one...Hats off to DC for this creation..Just imagine guys this car keeping its pace with the SL55,Z car n all other at the middle of the night screaming all the way to its destination or maybe just to have jaws dropped n eyes wide open of the onlookers n bypassers..

My DC...for the only reason that he is my Guru......

Umm....i'm really speechless. i'm not too sure of it's cornering abilities being on par with that of the cars you've mentioned, but those bars which seem to be holding on to the back end seem a little tacky. but it's been a while since we had a car with SNAP oversteer. so why not.

Hey niki

Isn't this the same car in that upcoming as usual "Hollywood rip-off Bollywood film" Tarzaan??

Revv

P.S. Looks more like a vestibule sports car. Interesting concept.

yuck is the word. too overdone.
i wonder what those bars are for?? Just so that the car doesnt lose[i mean it literally ] its rear .

hmmm....if you look at the way the rear is constructed, it seems that DC has been a lil experimental here. He's taken the swingarm concept from a motorcycle and used it on this car. Atleast it appears so from this picture. The rear section seems to be suspended and pivots off the swingarms on either side.

I would love to see this for real though.

Rtech

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ June 15 2004,10:20)]The rear section seems to be suspended and pivots off the swingarms on either side.

Hey rtech,

Thats a really interesting concept.
But i dont think that is whats happening here IMO.
Looks like the chassis is going through that visible gap, and the "swingarms" are just a *cool* design feature.

DC and his outfit are body guys... no engine mods even, so thats another reason i doubt the fact that they have engineered a car with swingarms, though you may have stumbled upon an interesting idea!

Dippy, this is not THE infidel right?.. although it looks very similar.

cya
R

Guys, it think the movie is named "Tarzan ...the wonder car" LOL.

And yeah Rtech, you can see it in action, going on 2 wheels, doin WRC jumps and stuff. lol

Regards...
Shan2nu

Forget how it looks....what abt the Performance...(in real life)...i'm pretty much sure it wouldn't matchup to the likes of SL55...it kinda got the Lambo looks..Lemme guess the whole front-end and rear-end are meant to be fixed by those bars...my question is-WHY??

I just hope the car doesn't break up into two pieces

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ June 15 2004,12:59)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ June 15 2004,10:20)]The rear section seems to be suspended and pivots off the swingarms on either side.

Hey rtech,

Thats a really interesting concept.
But i dont think that is whats happening here IMO.
Looks like the chassis is going through that visible gap, and the "swingarms" are just a *cool* design feature.

DC and his outfit are body guys... no engine mods even, so thats another reason i doubt the fact that they have engineered a car with swingarms, though you may have stumbled upon an interesting idea!

Dippy, this is not THE infidel right?.. although it looks very similar.

cya
R

hey Rehaan,

Interesting concept it may be, but I doubt its very practical on a car! It'll just cause too much movement, something chassis engineers try hard to get out of their designs.

would make for a kickass car to drive...around the skidpad!

P.s. i don't think this is the Infidel either, though the front end looks similar. I saw something similar to this at Worli months ago. Although I don't remember seeing those "swingarms", the color was the same. It was at night, so it was hard to see.

If what I saw was indeed this car, then it did look pretty darn good in the flesh I have to admit.

Rtech

wheres the pic???

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rtech @ June 15 2004,15:18)]Interesting concept it may be, but I doubt its very practical on a car! It'll just cause too much movement, something chassis engineers try hard to get out of their designs.

True....

Talking about "unsprung wieght" the whole rear of the car (includng engine) would be it! lol

R

ps - aadix...the pic is very much there... try this if it still dont work
http://www.photodump.com/direct/buffy/dcbf1.jpg

Im interested in what kind of wonders will this car do .....
I think in the movie the rear end will get seperated during climax

man... now that i see the pic....no comments............and i used to fight for dc(pro-dc) on this site...........big mistake

hi guys ,
this is the car which is used in the movie. the movie was being shot in goa for almost the whole month of may.they also had a lot of superbikes about 8 to 10 brought in a enclosed trailer for the movie shoot.but sadly some one must have overdone it and the car was bashed up from the front. I saw it being towed back.also most probably it is based on the esteem.

A friend, Tejas Bane, took these snaps yesterday. Car looks well maintained in the pic.