Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2006, 15:42   #1
BANNED

twin lamps ring

hay friends many times i have been changing my twin headlamps again n again because the inside ring does work properly for that i have to change it n get a new 1 but now even ckokis motor is fedup with it can any one tel me were can i get those type of ring.. in mumbai
it look like this:-

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th November 2006 at 01:53. Reason: corrected image formatting ... please read how to post images correctly in the announcements section.
Old 1st December 2006, 00:21   #2
BANNED

hay friends plz help me out where in mumbai i can get that
Old 1st December 2006, 00:41   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yes that a common problem with the angel eye rings on these south east asian imports. Infact we have developed our own technique of correcting that problem and not changing the headlights everytime.... the rings normally last 2-6 months.
Old 3rd December 2006, 22:14   #4
BANNED

hay dude i try to opened it once but front glass is stick with gule and if we try to open it the glass wuld brake then what the use

Last edited by anku : 3rd December 2006 at 22:15.
Old 21st April 2007, 23:49   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Yes that a common problem with the angel eye rings on these south east asian imports. Infact we have developed our own technique of correcting that problem and not changing the headlights everytime.... the rings normally last 2-6 months.
just 2-6 months?? doesn't sound economical to me! do u have to replace the entire unit after that? or just do without the angel eye rings? at 15k a set, u can understand my concern

do u know of any other after-market headlamp units for the lancer which has a clear lens with 2 lamps each? preferably projector, but i can live without it...
thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks