Team-BHP - Modded NHC.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded NHC. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1940-modded-nhc.html)

Check out this NHC modded by Autopsyche. Looks really amazing.

Check here for more info : Autopsyche

The car really looks good. Infact I have seen a few NHCs around town with sweet alloys and body kits around town and they sure look good. I wonder if our good friend Rio has come up with anything for the NHC

Rio you listening?

Dippy

yup Rio has re-designed a white City with skirts and alloys. looks good.

I have seen the white city by Rio but are you talking bout the NHC? I saw the earlier one

Dippy

nice and clean! Thats a good job there. DC should take a few lessons from these guys!!

Rt

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]but are you talking bout the NHC

Ya dippy, the NHC.

Its a nice work done on the NHC, are there any kits available in delhi/india ?

Delhi_Guy

I know the Autopsyche dude, hes doing sum real neat work. He was working on a lancer but i dunno if hes completed it yet or not. It was converted into a two door and beautiful skirts and all. Ill see if I can go across to his work shop and get a few pics ..

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (khaadu75 @ Sep. 30 2004,12:40)]I know the Autopsyche dude, hes doing sum real neat work. He was working on a lancer but i dunno if hes completed it yet or not. It was converted into a two door and beautiful skirts and all. Ill see if I can go across to his work shop and get a few pics ..

cheers

Yea, I came across this lancer on Xbhp.com

Doesn't look good though! Apparently its eviewed in this months ACI and OD though.

Rt

i saw the RIO NHC in bandra a couple of days ago. it looks really good IMO, although i dont like the NHC. Only flaw in that whole setup is, he could have used some better alloys for the car.
As for the NHC shown in this post, it does look good, but im not too sure of the overall look from what i can see from the front bumper atleast. he could have given it a better looking grill or something. the front just looks a tad incomplete.
As for DC.....ive given up hope that he will ever be able to design good cars. The only part i love about his concepts are the alloys, cos he doesnt make them

nothing great abt the looks.
this NHC looks good ,but i dont think it wud be a good drive,as with even 2 *people in the rear seats ,the rear bumper and the side skirts can touch our speed breakers.

I like this one, he's kept it simple yet agressive, it's the head lights that make it look better.

Shan2nu

Yeah mee too like the black one than the golden one above which is not as per my taste

I like Shan2nu's

I like the one posted by Shantanu as well . The alloys look real neat but with those skirts the ground clearance has gone for a toss

Dippy