Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2004, 18:39   #1

I want to put defogger in my baleno as the LXi model does not come with that. I also heard about some film coatings that provide anti mist, anti water deposits and help prevent the fogging on the windscreen. The guy her is claiming that this is a better and much cheaper (just 500 buks) option with a warrenty of 3 yrs. Is it a better option
Old 26th November 2004, 21:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

dude

the defogger would be a better option ...but if u put the defooder ull get higly visible silver strips on ur rear windshield...cause they wont be inbuilt .....

the cars which come wit a defooger hav it in the glass and its not at all vissible but if u put one later on as i said ..ull get those silver strips ....going in a horizontal direction all ovver ur glass....so if u dont mind tht id def say the defogger....will be more effective
Old 26th November 2004, 22:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

dude i know this might sound stupid...but if you hav insurance just go ahead and break the rear glass..cos from this year if i am not mistaken the insurance companies replace the glass free of cost..i.e., 100% payment..then go in for the defogger glass and pay the diff which is very minor..u will have the original company defogger...if u think this is kinda extreme...go ahead and pay for it and getr it replaced cos the baleno parts hav reduced by 50% it costs only 5k with fitting for rear glass replacement...
Old 27th November 2004, 05:07   #4
Senior - BHPian

I agree with iceman on the insurance thingy.
One of my friend crashed his 2002 Skoda from the front and side-right recently just to get a fresh paintjob done.

X

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks