Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2007, 14:36   #1
BHPian

Polycoat lamination

This is my first post.. so hello to all users.
I will be taking delivery of a Honda CR-V next week and am contemplating a polycoat lamination on the bodywork. It is an Indian product marketed by the same people who market V-Kool films. The URL to product is:

Poly Coat Lamination

If anyone has used this before or heard of the product please help.
Thanks
Old 27th January 2009, 18:30   #2
BHPian

Body Lamination

Hi All,

I am posting the same question which is waiting to find its answer from last one year.

Well How good is Body lamination. My friend is purchasing a Indigo CS silver colour. Accessories shop (in Mulund, Mumbai) is offering to perform body lamination is 7000 Rs.

What is this lamination and whether its worth?
Old 28th January 2009, 09:20   #3
BHPian

One of my friend went with it for Honda Civic a year back i guess and as per him nothing great. I asked him when i was going to buy my SX4. Yes it is better than teflon coating.
Old 28th January 2009, 10:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

I got it done through V Kool on my Scorpio. Not worth the price at all. Now when it came to the first service they tell me they no longer do it now. The dealer I got it done through has since shut shop. I spoke to their regional manager and he says V Kool is not offering this product any longer in Delhi and he will have to check from his Mumbai office. Now he says he can get it done after sourcing the man power and materials from Mumbai but I have to arrange a dust free place to get it done. Dust free place in Delhi.. Now go figure it out. I am still searching to get the job done.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks