Team-BHP - My modded Swift!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   My modded Swift! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/21634-my-modded-swift-2.html)

Now that is one real unique looking Swift. Very Darth Vaderish. I kinda like it with the rear wing :) Great work, Arush. And congrats to you Abix. Enjoyyyyy!

awesome car
have seen the car being done from scratch and also the initial colour scheme you had in mind
but believe me this is looking much better and I don't think you need to worry about the paint, its been done with a lot of knowledge and skill, was there when it was being done, and the doors are simply great, a work of art

now do something crazy with performance and ice and have it featured on ndtv like eklavya's car:Cheering:

great job abix way to go man!! much better than the earlier kit any day !! now thats just awesome dude!! i mean i have no words for it ! too amazing!! would like to see it in person though do lemme know if you're comin to khan or south delhi some time!!

congrats!!

Awesome ride Abix!!

one of a kind - how much did the modification and the paint job cost do let us know and those r some slick wheels on that ride of yours

the MATT job is just outstanding - Hood looks kinda like the subaru vent - A+, and please post some more pics
example car @ night with the lights on , morning and so on would really impress me do

do post soon!!!

Sweeeet!
Noticed the fake brake discs at the rear. :D

SWEEEEEETT ..... And before I comment by looking at them pics , I too like Gunbir wud prefer seeing it in flesh and then deciding !!!!

Nice work guys ..... :-)

Nice car. One of a kind design and the second matt black car that I see. Guess the trend is set.

If you see the thumbnail below you'll notice how neatly the swift roof slopes downwards. also, the black color and body kit give a nice and wide and low look to the car.

In that context, I feel that the following spoiler would look really good - ofcourse .. just a matter of personal choice ..

Or, if you want something more unique, how about these ..

Hey Abix/Arush, a small request - could you please post a pic of few other hatches with a spoiler like yours - just struck me that MAYBE i'm finding it odd cause I cant recollect seeing something like that before . .. Thanks

Regards

p.s.
disclaimer: please consider this as constructive feedback .. i really think your car is smoking hot as-is

Hey Abix, the car looks great!!...It resemble very much like the 2006 VW GTI concept...have a look at the pics below..and I would suggest you paint the rims like the one in the pic...will add more theme to your car...

Manveet : I agree with you on the spoiler. Nice comparision..

dude sexy car man . love the coupe look and the paint job . but i think you should have had the exhaust peeping out in a triangular opening in the centre portion of ur bumper (as in the lower centre part ) . if you know wat i mean then your car would really look radical.

Amazing work done, Car look HOT. Would love to see the car personally.

abix-awesome car, very unique,but like some said, i think the spoiler is too big for the car, otherwise , wow man,color selection is amazing,congrats, hey ,jus 1 more point,the mesh work,it looks flimsy,if its the photos that didnt do justice i am sorry,coming up with that..

nice looking ride man...

how does the 2 door conversion work ? any one can throw more info on how the rear door is done away with and coupe conversion done ? is it just the door being welded and then painted over?

Thats an AWESOME job done. Arush rocks again. Especially the finishing,its neat!!!. I would have preffered smoked headlights & instead odf chrome on the wheels ,HOT BLOOD RED would have looked better.
check this out for what i meant as smoked headlights,just for an idea

Install Gallery - Smoked Headlights

Again congrats for both of you. cheers!!!

this is by fas the best swift i have seen the plain look with out any stickers looks amazing.