Team-BHP - Civic Mod Time
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic Mod Time (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/22082-civic-mod-time.html)

Hi guys.
Need suggestions for modding a Civic.

Please tell about various parts available(with approx costs, if possible) in various departments(except audio) for the Civic.

Particularly looking for the exhaust end-can replacement cuz I heard that catbacks can get LOUD...
Other Item of interest is a projector headlamp setup. (Tried a lot on net but couldnt find for our Asian version civic)

wut all other ideas?

i guess u cud start off by putting 17 inch alloys is possible chromes...
i think u dont need a exhaust as the stock tail pipes look quite decent unless u are lookin for the sound...

u cud get bi-xenons fitted on the civic very easily though.....
u cud also go in for a custom spoiler but a very subtle one..

check out the following link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ighlight=civic

scaryskulls-put leather seats[genuine leather seats not pu]

Wow, that was some link planet rocker. That black civic rocks in every way. I personally feel the only mods for civic should be bigger tyres and alloys, probably a not too loud spoiler and a great ice set-up.

if you want performance mods then start off with an air filter, spark plugs and wires and a free flow exhaust. all of these can be done in under 20k.

Hi,

Can you point me to the person who will do all of this for under 20k, I sure would like to meet with him. I hope you are referring to K&N or Ractive conical filter, Iridium Plugs and reputed wires and a free flow with headers if not ignore my request.

Viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 387589)
if you want performance mods then start off with an air filter, spark plugs and wires and a free flow exhaust. all of these can be done in under 20k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 387589)

so how much power you think all of this would add ? just an approximate would be great ?

the free flow exhaust with headers - if lucky can give 25 bhp or more , 3 more with the iridium sparkplugs
the exhaust and headers alone will cost you 20 k
sparkplugs NGK Iridiums b/w 4k to 6k
And airfilter with cold air intake 5k to 8 k

their is no way u can get all these for 20k
the header alone cost 5k

PS: ( Repeat VIPER - if you do know anyone who can get all this one for 20k do let us know )

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinome (Post 387857)
the free flow exhaust with headers - if lucky can give 25 bhp or more , 3 more with the iridium sparkplugs

lol:
dude relax , 25 BHP power gain on a stock civic engine ?
I was just pulling akshay1234's leg when he said plugs and wires will be a performance mod...being sarcastic if it was going to add any power.
no way a stock civic engine will gain 25BHP, its funny you actually replied to my post with statistics..

Quote:

Originally Posted by xinome (Post 387857)
the exhaust and headers alone will cost you 20 k
sparkplugs NGK Iridiums b/w 4k to 6k
And airfilter with cold air intake 5k to 8 k

their is no way u can get all these for 20k
the header alone cost 5k

PS: ( Repeat VIPER - if you do know anyone who can get all this one for 20k do let us know )

free flow with headers = 25 BHP + :Shockked: LOL your kidding right !!!! and 3 BHP with spark plugs alone...boy you crack me up.

so all esteems with FF and headers are close to 100 BHP and all balenos and citys and lancers withe the same setup are over 110 BHP....!!!

interesting.maybe i should get a good free flow setup for my zen then if its going to increase it close to 80 BHP.

lol: Rev

Quote:

Originally Posted by revtech (Post 387862)
free flow with headers = 25 BHP + :Shockked: LOL your kidding right !!!! and 3 BHP with spark plugs alone...boy you crack me up.

so all esteems with FF and headers are close to 100 BHP and all balenos and citys and lancers withe the same setup are over 110 BHP....!!!

interesting.maybe i should get a good free flow setup for my zen then if its going to increase it close to 80 BHP.

lol: Rev

hey Rev... may I suggest another mod which gives more power without cams,TBs.rechipping or turbos ... have a dual exhaust system 25 x 2 = 50 BHP ..nice and easy.
will this work .. we are here to learn:)

MAN for the CIVIC? dont even think of anything right now, just go forged rims magline edition light weight available at your import rim store if any, and get good rubber(bf goodrich or toyo proxes),header unit-get a killer one from the U.S. or somewhere dont even think of the local ones made in India..I'm telling you you'll blow performance right out the window..plugs and filter no issues but dont go too cold, stick to plats(plugs) and filter your choice but K&N Aircharger series ApOLLO, the BMC CDA filter or the pipercross viper is what fits the bill. Coz i wouldnt wanna see you tailing a type 2 vtec sometime soon and go for EBC or mintex extreme brake pads and finish it (trust me you wont regret my advice)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetanhanda (Post 387865)
hey Rev... may I suggest another mod which gives more power without cams,TBs.rechipping or turbos ... have a dual exhaust system 25 x 2 = 50 BHP ..nice and easy.
will this work .. we are here to learn:)

brilliant idea dude why didnt i think of that thanx for the suggestion now my zens gonna be 100 BHP +......!!!!

I dont see what the laughs about ok a overboard with the 3hp plugs bit but the header and exhaust system with a programmed chip gain ?can be considered...:)