Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2023, 16:00   #16

Re: Jeep India now offers a dashcam as official accessory for the Compass / Meridian

Quote:
Originally Posted by enj0y_ride View Post
Hi all, Yesterday I happened to be part of the Jeep Trail that they organised ( was an exciting event. Will share pics in different post ). Few Meridians had Dashcams installed. The cams were whitelabelled with Mopar brand.

When enquired, they confirmed that it's an approved accessory for Meridian and can be installed for Compass too. For Compass they said they are awaiting the confirmation from Jeep on warranty terms by end of this week...
Hi,

I was curious if there were any wire that became an eyesore post installation. Any dangling wires? And is it also possible to connect through the front USB charger area? How would that look like? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 27th July 2023 at 19:54. Reason: Trimmed quote.
Old 23rd August 2023, 07:20   #17
BHPian

Re: Jeep India now offers a dashcam as official accessory for the Compass / Meridian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie1985 View Post
Hi,

I was curious if there were any wire that became an eyesore post installation. Any dangling wires? And is it also possible to connect through the front USB charger area? How would that look like? Thanks in advance.
No wires dangling around with this installation. They take the supply from 12V charger which is now absent in front. I doubt if it can be connected from that USB area
Old 6th December 2023, 17:39   #18

Hi

i have a Jeep Compass (2017) and would like to have a dash cam installed. I would have loved to have the Mopar accessory but just spent a bomb on its 5 year service and some minor body work. Can you suggest any good brand that can easily be installed without playing with internal wiring?

I am based out of Calicut so if anyone can suggest the shop too.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 6th December 2023 at 17:43. Reason: spacing

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks