Team-BHP - How to improve the looks of orange color swift
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   How to improve the looks of orange color swift (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/25835-how-improve-looks-orange-color-swift.html)

hi guys,

i bought a orange color swift, ....the color is horrible, but i got a good deal.

now can some one suggest any good stickers/painting or any other 'small/simple' modifications to improve its looks. Photographs for such mods would be greatly appreciated.

swift rocks !!

You've posted this in the wrong section... It should be in the Modifications & Accessories Section

i usually find that decals/stickers/graphics for the most part cheapen the look of the car especially if not done properly.. why not leave it at stock , you might get used to it

someone suggested me to put 'jet black' sunfilms to improve the looks, sounded good, but i want to know which is the 'best sunfilm' which looks black from outside but should have good visibility from inside?

another suggestion was to put some black strips on the sides of the car about 1 feet below the windows running along side the car.

Hi, actually with the shape of the car, and the 'interesting' colour you have, there is a world of opportunity, which will surely make your ride stick out from the crowd.

First thought that came to mind: Racing Stripes!

Combined with good skirting around the sides, and a nice set of alloy wheels, you got yourself a real slick street-cruiser. Wouldn't serve you too well as a highway-ride though, i guess.

see the pic below for some inspiration..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sri (Post 486285)
someone suggested me to put 'jet black' sunfilms to improve the looks, sounded good, but i want to know which is the 'best sunfilm' which looks black from outside but should have good visibility from inside?

Go to Tint Mart opposite Life style showroom.. They have a lot of varieties of tints.. Choose what you like.
Do not put decals..
There are a lot of threads going on about Swift modifications.. have a look at them too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sri (Post 486285)
another suggestion was to put some black strips on the sides of the car about 1 feet below the windows running along side the car.

Please dont destroy the car by doing this.

Godfather

Get custom made swift sport bumper done. Will go a long way in improving the overall character of the car. Look at this:

guys,

how much does it cost to repaint the car completely say into RED or YELLOW.

might be expensive, but would be good to know the approx cost.

Orange color is not that bad on Swift. It suits well with it's curvaceous character. Get some good tints, and if you want a some skirts and and add ons will make it look sexy!
Why don't you paint the roof of the car ivory white and give it a Mini cooper look?

hey i suggest keep the orange color as it is.. ( it is not the worst color in the world)

Add alloy wheels, sunfilm..... As far as possilble avoid dirty stickers....

If possible don't think of repainting

A complete repaint will cost you in the region of 20-30k.

Paint the whole roof white.

:agree:
That will give the car a verry kewl look! (Yes, That is the way they pronounce it).
Nice Alloys, Sunfilm and a good free flow Exhaust with good headers!

One bit of advice though! There're some Wierdly done swifts here. Don't follow them.

give us a good hi-resolution pic of your car and some of us can photoshop it and show you how your car will look

guess the most simple way would be to get a set of matt black alloy wheels (pref 15 inchers) coupled with a lite shade of black tints on the windows..