Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2023, 16:01   #1
BHPian

Anyone tried CarHatke?

I have been looking for spares for my Hyundai Creta S+ 2016. I wanted some headlights and taillights upgrade to LED ones. Tried visiting online sites.

Found one site www.carhatke.com

The prices are very much reasonable. But I am not able to take a risk buying spares from them. Had tried omly reviews buy found none. One five years old critical about them.

Has anyone bought spares from this site? Can you throw some genuine reviews about them?
Old 29th January 2023, 17:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Anyone tried CarHatke?

I bought accessories (floor mats) from carhatke and received item on time and in good condition.
Latheesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th January 2023, 17:14   #3
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

I bought floor mats from Carhatke for my Kwid a couple of years ago and received them on time too. You could also check out https://mechdeals.com/ and https://www.motrparts.com/ for spares. I have bought spares from them for my Kwid as they used to offer cash on delivery. The parts supliedwere as per description and delivery was prompt as well

Last edited by bijims : 29th January 2023 at 17:15.
bijims is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th February 2023, 06:31   #4
BHPian

I bought auto mirror folding kit for my Ignis for 1.4k. They shipped it via bluedart surface the same day, and it reached me quickly. Although the brand name mentioned in the product listing and what I received were different, I chose not to return it as the quality of the product was good, and it worked. My first experience with CarHatke was great!
JoaTMoN is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks