Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2007, 00:18   #46
Senior - BHPian

Hey Riju.

Nice write up and pics. The Lensos on both cars look great..cancel that they look Awesome. You guys are just tempting me to splurge on rims and tires right away. Some of the angles were well thought out.

The Grill on his car is the EXACT think I spoke about in another thread.. the Swifts grill is perfect. His idea to use the swift grill and custom it for the Baleno is simply brilliant. Please find out where he did this and how much it costed him. (PM me)

Riju, Malik, Rahul, Binz and other Banglore Baleno boys we should have a bangy meet of just the balenos on one of these weekends. Drive along ring road / airport road or something.

Someone mentioned about the BBC remember maybe we can really have a BBC meet even though the club aint really a club.

That will also be a neat photo session. The white baleno will be the main attraction with 4 slivers swarming around it.
Old 25th July 2007, 00:28   #47
Senior - BHPian

Get the CBC(Chennai Baleno club) gang along too. I think there are 3 black balenos here & they are all adorable.
Old 25th July 2007, 01:10   #48
BHPian

The white one looks real neat. But he should be having a hard time to keeping it that way.
I prefer the mags on RJs baleno better... Looks great with the mirror lip..
Old 25th July 2007, 12:17   #49
Senior - BHPian

The die hard suzuki club! Nice pics chetta, the pic of them about to kiss is beautiful!
Old 25th July 2007, 13:40   #50
Senior - BHPian

LOL Rahul now you wanna change the number plates ah? Yeah true the numbers are pretty similar and anyone can get confused.

Baleno shoot? Yes we sure can do that, absolutely no problemo.Mallik should have got your mesg .
Else just meet up with him , his office is next to your college.

Quote:
The Grill on his car is the EXACT thing I spoke about in another thread.. the Swifts grill is perfect. His idea to use the swift grill and custom it for the Baleno is simply brilliant. Please find out where he did this and how much it costed him. (PM me)
Daniel it was DIY that he tried. We have been trying different types of mesh for the front and he came up with the idea of the swift's mesh.

200 bucks is what it costed. Hard to digest ? Yes thats how much it was.

This weekend we are planning to get the frame off the OEM grill and put it on my car with the existing mesh. Need to see how it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
The white one looks real neat. But he should be having a hard time to keeping it that way.
Oh yes he loves his car and its immaculately kept.Reminds me of someone's(?) bullet on the forum.

Anirudh yeah its all about the love for your car mate,the affair can never cease.
Old 26th July 2007, 13:43   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
moralfibre thanks mate. Raj charged us 6.5k.
Hi Dude,
I desperately need some good Bangy headers. And if it's from Raj, it can't be better. Please please please gimme some info as to how I can get in touch with Raj and whether he'll be able to send it to Mumbai. I don't mind paying for the transportation at all. Or I can even come and pick them up.
Old 26th July 2007, 13:56   #52
BHPian

Wow ! Really cool cars, especially the white one... One thing though, the red horns show through the mesh, you might want to replace them with black ones. Really nice cars !
Old 26th July 2007, 15:15   #53
Senior - BHPian

adman check your inbox. Have PM'ed you.

Yeah Srini we still are working on the part that you've mentioned. Should be able to work out something by this weekend.
Old 31st July 2007, 06:45   #54
BHPian

Absolutely stunning pics...my baleno would do well to give ur cars company......
Old 7th August 2007, 16:21   #55
NIP
Senior - BHPian

oye mallik !! is that your white baleno ?! looks bada$$ !! whats your id on tbhp ?!
Old 7th August 2007, 16:35   #56
Senior - BHPian

Nip that's Mallik's baleno. He hasnt registered as yet.
Old 19th August 2007, 02:51   #57
BHPian

Hey, add a triplet to the looalikes!!

I went to bombay today to get my set of alloys and tires.

Looked around and tried to get the Lenso Samurai Alloys, but with no luck. The dealer told me that he wasnt sure when he would be able to arrange the Samurais.

So the next best option was the Lenso GTR! (@ Rs. 4000 a piece)

For tires, I looked at Bridgestone Potenza G-IIIs (@ Rs. 4000 a piece) but they were manufactured in early 2006, so buying them was out of question.

Michelin PP2 were highly recommended by friends, but I simply didnt have the Budget to buy them. (They retail at Rs. 5600 a piece)

So my next option was Yokohama S-drive. 205/50/15 retailed at Rs. 4000 a piece. Perfect!

A set of four alloys and tires fitted my budget well, and whaddya know, I've got the same alloy & tire combo as Riju

The car's looking fabulous now! and it was a pleasure to drive back to Pune on the Expressway!

Will post pics soon!

Cheers!
Shrivz.
Old 19th August 2007, 03:18   #58
BHPian

excellent pictures taken of 2 beautiful cars. hope you enjoy driving with your friend. may be you can place a bet like. 'whose car gets scratched first'. just kidding.
Old 19th August 2007, 14:13   #59
Senior - BHPian

Shrivz welcome to the club ameego. Congrats on the new alloys and tyres.

Quote:
So my next option was Yokohama S-drive. 205/50/15 retailed at Rs. 4000 a piece. Perfect!
Damn that's cheaper in comparo to the bangy prices.
Let me tell you, you wont regret buying the S-drives, take the car for a spin.

dezmo thanks and both cars have already been scratched .
Old 20th August 2007, 01:29   #60
BHPian

Here's a link to the pics: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...tml#post537463

Will take fresh pics tomorrow, after the car's clean...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks