Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2007, 23:46   #1
BHPian

Good vinyls for my ride

People help me to decide which kinda vinyl I should opt for my own ride..I have made one on photoshop to check how its looking..Looking OK to me, What do you people say and any other design if you have seen or designed, please reffer me that.And please lemme know this also that how much this vinyl (If you all like) or any other design which you reffer should cost approx and any good shop in delhi for this.Thank you all..........CHeers.

Old 18th August 2007, 00:09   #2
BHPian

The same design without the figurine would look good.
Old 18th August 2007, 00:28   #3

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

i agree with rohan.the vinyl design looks better without the figurine.IMo,the swift really doesn't look good with sticker jobs.its too curvy if you know what i mean.
Old 18th August 2007, 09:22   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
i agree with rohan.the vinyl design looks better without the figurine.IMo,the swift really doesn't look good with sticker jobs.its too curvy if you know what i mean.
I am Completely agree with hellspawn hear,Swift doesnt need any sticker jobs
Old 18th August 2007, 13:04   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
People help me to decide which kinda vinyl I should opt for my own ride..I have made one on photoshop to check how its looking..Looking OK to me, What do you people say and any other design if you have seen or designed, please reffer me that.And please lemme know this also that how much this vinyl (If you all like) or any other design which you reffer should cost approx and any good shop in delhi for this.Thank you all..........CHeers.

hey this car belongs to a person i know so how could u say u had made on photoshop nd now this car had been totaled!!
Old 19th August 2007, 00:14   #6
BHPian

No the same design your friend had on his car and I also know him personally and His car totaled due to alloys!! right? Neways I didnt meant I have made this design, I took this design from his car and pasted it on my car too check how does it looks but this is my car, your friend never had these alloys on his ride and plus it was bodykitted and mine is just having front and rear spoiler and the side add on kit....So dont worry dude

Last edited by carlover84 : 19th August 2007 at 00:15.
Old 19th August 2007, 02:20   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
No the same design your friend had on his car and I also know him personally and His car totaled due to alloys!! right? Neways I didnt meant I have made this design, I took this design from his car and pasted it on my car too check how does it looks but this is my car, your friend never had these alloys on his ride and plus it was bodykitted and mine is just having front and rear spoiler and the side add on kit....So dont worry dude
watever ,ya but it was bodykitted nd u had choosen a good design
Old 21st August 2007, 02:42   #8
BANNED

ok as usual everyone agrees with what you say but i suggest you be innovative and come up with some different vinyl type or shape because everyone has those flame vinyls , all we say is go for something different
Old 21st August 2007, 09:45   #9
BHPian

I agree with acccord masters.. go for something innovative.. everyone carries these flames... I personally like what accord masters has done to his accord (though red instead of orange would have looked much hotter but it still looks hot) . Moreover i personally dont like the 4 spoke alloys on any car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks