Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2007, 14:33   #1
BHPian

WYNN'S 2 in 1

hey all,
i recently used WYNN'S Octane booster + Injector cleaner at a BP petrol while filling fuel. Since i was filling a full tank, the BP guy told me to use this as it does all sorts of good things(Cleans injectors, inlet valves, increases octane number upto 5, reduces exhaust, prevents any engine pinging and the most important reduces fule consumption.) including enhancing engine performance and in the U.S. its a 5 star rated product. It costed me 350rs. Well i was more intersted in mileage.
Normally in city conditions with a full tank on an average i can cover about 490-530KMs in my Baleno (55ltr tank). After using this product, to the full tank i got an unexpected 410kms and it wasnt like i drove only short distances or just during traffic hours, just my normal route. And i didnt notice any difference in the performance and ya the best part of it, the next morning (after a full tank with Wynn's the previous evening), when the engine was cold i noticed this prominent lag in acceleration when i shift gears, there is no problem with the idle but as the engine reaches its running temperature this problem vanishes and i just gaven my car for service 2 weeks back.
Any feedback on this?
Old 10th October 2007, 14:54   #2
Team-BHP Support

Baleno's tank is not 55 litres but 51 litres
Old 10th October 2007, 15:18   #3
BHPian

Naaa mines modified for endurance racing ;-)............kidding!!! sorry man my mistake.

Last edited by turbolader : 10th October 2007 at 15:32.
Old 11th October 2007, 11:45   #4
Team-BHP Support

any update on this issue? no reply from the experts??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks