Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2007, 12:27   #1
BHPian

Bull Bar for the Pajero

Hi,

Can you provide and recommendations (in Bangalore) for a bull bar for the Pajero? I need to fix some addl fog lamps for better lighting as the current 55/60 lamps are not sufficient especially in bad weather.

According to Mistibushi, the wiring caters to this capacity and putting higher capacity lamps would damage the headlamp and also (possibly) void the warranty.

Thanks and regards
Old 22nd October 2007, 14:03   #2
Senior - BHPian

Install HIDs. The OEM wiring will support as the HIDs have independant relays and ballasts. You will have amazing illumination and won't require any additional lighting. Get 6000K or 8000K bulbs. Bosch is a good option. If you get orginal Siemens or Osram then nothing like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianrunner View Post
Hi,

Can you provide and recommendations (in Bangalore) for a bull bar for the Pajero? I need to fix some addl fog lamps for better lighting as the current 55/60 lamps are not sufficient especially in bad weather.

According to Mistibushi, the wiring caters to this capacity and putting higher capacity lamps would damage the headlamp and also (possibly) void the warranty.

Thanks and regards
Old 22nd October 2007, 15:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

@indianruner: you can try the carryboy brand, it has a range of SUV accessories..they look sporty too, a carryboy nudge guard with fog lamps will look really good(i ve seen a pajero with it).. and for the extra light intensity , you can go for HIDs(i think the stock reflectors of the pajero headlamp can take the heat) as suggested by gd1418.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks