Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2007, 17:59   #1
BHPian

Auto Fusion screwed up my Alpine

Had a very bad experience with Auto Fusion, Koramangala. Took my Aveo to them a month back to put sunfilm. In the process, the applicator broke my rear view mirror. Had to drive all the way to Kanakapura Rd Garuda service station to replace it (they refunded the money though) .

The sunfilm had lot of air bubbles in the front windshield. The back glass film was melted when they were heating the film. I thought it would go off in few days. I took it to Auto Fusion guys again today. They said they will replace it for me. I asked them not to dirty my seat fabrics like last time. So this time my Alipine HU took the beating. The applicator sprayed lot of water on the front glass from inside and it got inside the HU. It does not switch on anymore. Usman said he will fix and give it to me. They did not forget to dirty my seats and the fabric between the back glass and seats.

It a bit painful to go through all this. After all I just wanted sunfilm on my glass

Nirmal
Old 27th October 2007, 18:07   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalts View Post
The applicator sprayed lot of water on the front glass from inside and it got inside the HU. It does not switch on anymore. Usman said he will fix and give it to me.
Do not give it for repair now, Do not try to play but keep it for few days. Let it dry fully. It may start working on it's own.

There are many members here who know Auto Fusion very well. Actually they're good with their work. If need be, take members help and tell them to put the film (the way it should be done) again.

By the way, did you mention the fact that you're a TBHP member? They treat members properly. Or that's my impression.
Old 27th October 2007, 18:18   #3
BHPian

The HU is with Usman now. Shall I take it back?

I am also surpised that such silly mistakes happen with Auto Fusion as I have seen their good works too. They did my sunfilm the second time and it is fine now.

They know that I am a team-bhp member and they treated me well always. This is the mistake from some of the workers. But again I have to hold Auto Fusion responsible for that.

Nirmal
Old 27th October 2007, 19:29   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmalts View Post
The HU is with Usman now. Shall I take it back?
No, Just call and tell him not to open it for a few days. Probably he's planning the same.

Keep us posted anyway. Best of luck.
Old 28th October 2007, 02:58   #5
Team-BHP Support

Unfortunate sequence of events, however, its good to see that they have taken full responsibility and did replace / reimburse / offer to fix rather than claiming it was broken from when you gave them the car like most others would do.

cya
R
Old 28th October 2007, 08:02   #6
BHPian

Hello Rehaan,

Yes, I liked this fact about them. Had a talk with Thoqueer. He has let the HU to dry. Hope it comes back to life on its own. Until then my wife has to bear with my singing in the car

Nirmal
Old 30th October 2007, 20:52   #7
BHPian

Got the HU back from Auto Fusion in working condition. They cleaned the water from the PCB it seems.

Happy to have it back (except for some scratches on front panel and dust particles inside the glass. I was prepared for this anyways!)

Nirmal

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks