Team-BHP - Modded Red Ford Mondeo! + KS Motorsports Turbo/NOS Mondeo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Red Ford Mondeo! + KS Motorsports Turbo/NOS Mondeo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/3315-modded-red-ford-mondeo-ks-motorsports-turbo-nos-mondeo-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
So far I've seen four of them.
White, Red [earlier darkred], Gray, Silver.

If im not mistaken the white one has a black small spoiler at the back.....are you talking about that car???
Also,there is this black one with a GT spoiler.Im seeing this car do the rounds since 2-3 years now.

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
If im not mistaken the white one has a black small spoiler at the back.....are you talking about that car???
Also,there is this black one with a GT spoiler.Im seeing this car do the rounds since 2-3 years now.

X

agree:
Seen a black modded mondeo a couple of times in bandra and twice at the international airport ... Its got the GT spoiler and a sports exhaust

guys theres a ford modeo here in delhi.it does not have any body kit.just a free flow exhaust and yea,the car was black earlier n now its metalic chocolate brown colour.and trust me..........the colour is actually looking better than black and the car has a very diffrent shine.i mean its sooooooooooooooo shiny.........just luv it. will post pics as soon as i see it again.

big up((v))

KS Motorsport Mondeo!!!

Seen this Mondeo in Bandra near Candies. Its got a K&N Filter. There are two vents on the bonnet, one of them for the filter. And the best part is that it has a huge NOS cylinder in between the two seats. Car has real black tints (are they legal?). Check out those wide tyres and its got really beautiful OZ Wheels. Nice spoiler too, but rubbish number plates speciall the NOS one.

KS Motorsport is a member, so he can shed more light on this.

Gordon this is the famous turbo charged Mondeo by KS Motorsport

Looks like it is turbo charged.. look at the big intercooler under the front bumper!! TC + NOS = ? BHP on a Mondeo?

Gordon please post some bigger and higher quality pics i want that as my wallpaper.

Quote:

Free flow [although I'm not sure about this, coz its got that low humm]
Can be the K n N too..

Damn that KS Mondeo looks so hot!! Wonder how fast it'll go. Think it can beat the Accord V6??

another moded mondeo in delhi

Quote:

Originally Posted by branded_virtue
another moded mondeo in delhi

the blue and brown paint job looks chopped to me

The front bumper doesn't look that original too..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesal
the blue and brown paint job looks chopped to me

Completely agree with you Jesal it looks like a complete ps job and I have my doubts about the background being Delhi too.

This Mondeo is not from India at all...Jeez, guys just notice that its a LHD :Frustrati

We ain't blind branded_virtue, April Fools Day is over so stop fooling around and post something that really exists

@ branded_virtue ....Who you trying to fool buddy lol:
I have seen the KS mondeo a while back when the front bumper was different......had a very shabby look to it then with the bumper cut badly to show the intercooler...bonnet also had shabby holes in it to show off the air filter cone.....i guess he has put a new bumper now and polised the car.........looks much better than when i saw it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
This Mondeo is not from India at all...Jeez, guys just notice that its a LHD :Frustrati

We ain't blind branded_virtue, April Fools Day is over so stop fooling around and post something that really exists

he he nice catch there kartik !
@ branded_virtue it will be appreciated if you post some authentic & original info on these forum. you post crap & you will get busted !