Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2009, 02:20   #46
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by livyodream View Post
How do you get these numbers man>?????
My Accent 2003 GVS never managed to get more than 10, be it on AC not not.

What do you do to attain these numbers?

somebody explain the maintianence schedules if any.
hello there!!..

just filled 33 ltrs or petrol and it gave me 482kms when the low fuel light came on. this was in city traffic.. well i maintain constant speeds and RPM below 2K
rev it only when i am supposed to, specially when a white civic passes me by or there is some eyecandy!!

maintainence, well my pistons and valves were replaced at 33K kms, due to a cooling problem, i use NGK G Power Plugs, a Viper FFE (wonderful) and normal shell mineral oil changed at 5K Kms.

by the way, the exhaust throws quite some water drops and the smoke is white due to the cold weather (its fine in day, but white during early mornings say 1 to 4 in the morning). i mean there is too much water vapor coming off the exhaust, what does it mean?
Old 14th December 2009, 11:22   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
hello there!!..

by the way, the exhaust throws quite some water drops and the smoke is white due to the cold weather (its fine in day, but white during early mornings say 1 to 4 in the morning). i mean there is too much water vapor coming off the exhaust, what does it mean?
Hi,

Of late I have heard stories about water being found in petrol tanks. This, I am told, is due to adulteration by pumps as they increase the condensation/moisture by adding water

The droplets may be due to that. Or well, it may be nothing at all
Old 14th December 2009, 16:21   #48
Senior - BHPian

[quote=saintsinner;1631458]hello there!!..just filled 33 ltrs or petrol and it gave me 482kms when the low fuel light came on. this was in city traffic.. well i maintain constant speeds and RPM below 2K
rev it only when i am supposed to, specially when a white civic passes me by or there is some eyecandy!!

maintainence, well my pistons and valves were replaced at 33K kms, due to a cooling problem, i use NGK G Power Plugs, a Viper FFE (wonderful) and normal shell mineral oil changed at 5K Kms.

by the way, the exhaust throws quite some water drops and the smoke is white due to the cold weather (its fine in day, but white during early mornings say 1 to 4 in the morning). i mean there is too much water vapor coming off the exhaust, what does it mean?[\quote]
it is not smoke,these are vapours and are a signs of a healthy engine.
My Accent went 528kms in 34L last week
Old 15th December 2009, 04:09   #49
BANNED

^^ so, water droplets are good?

and 528kms....WOW....was this highway??
Old 15th December 2009, 12:42   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsinner View Post
^^ so, water droplets are good?

and 528kms....WOW....was this highway??
you can call it overall 60%highway and 40%city.
and yes water droplets are good
Old 18th December 2009, 18:06   #51
BHPian

Are the mods been done at the Hyundai service centers or other private service center ? Can any body suggest a good car mechanic in hyderabad who can help me with my accent Mods.
Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks