Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2009, 10:05   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Pavan:

If you can swing this, it will be awsome. I am sure many Safari users would love to have a forward facing third row seat. The third row seat and not having the roof vents integrated are my biggest gripes about the Safari.

Why would you be concerned about the warranty for changing the third row seats? The mods you do to accommodate the seats shoudn't affect the critical parts of the car.
Old 15th August 2009, 13:48   #32
BHPian

Can the second row be flexed out to be a bed? I searched for car bed and didn't get anything relevant. Anyone know where I can see some pics?
Old 8th December 2009, 17:04   #33
BHPian

Looks like this thread has been dormant for quite sometime. Even I was searching for an option to fix a front facing 3rd row in my Safari. I posted a query in the Safari technical problem/solution thread. But did not receive any good response. One BHPian tried a custom made option from a local seat fbricator, but finally did not go for it. I would like to check with a local seat fabricator. I may get some idea.

Does anyone know any smart seat fabricator in Bangalore preferrably in JP Nagar, Jayanagar, Banashankari, BTM or Koramangala region?

Some of us can even pool in and take it as a remodelling project. I am sure many Safari owners will be interested in this.
Old 6th May 2011, 18:18   #34
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rear seats for Safari + Middle Row & ACon

To revive this old thread : There is an apparently good solution for the 3rd row front facing seat mod for the Safari, as posted by fellow BHPian Highnoon in the page below :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...review-15.html

Dear mods, my searches for 3rd row Safari seating mods did not show up this useful post, hence the reference to the above thread

Last edited by mooza : 6th May 2011 at 18:20.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks