Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2008, 14:28   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjdesigns_2000 View Post
I got the same from the petrol pump outside GK1. Dont know the name of the pump but its just before the start of Mulchand flyover when coming from Gk1 side.
They have all variety of products be it Tyre polish, liquid polishes, waxes etc. and the most important is, it has many brands.
Which car ?
At what cost ?
How long did it take ?
Which products did you choose ?
Old 27th February 2008, 14:38   #32
Senior - BHPian

Well, thanks guys. Did not know it generates so much of interest within this forum. One more point to add, this glossyness will stay there for around 30-40 washes (with soap water). This was told by 3M people.

@hbaruas:
Have you got your car polished for the first time ?
Yes, this is the first time I got it polished after Oct-04.

If not, can you please let us know of the differences you have witnessed in Waxpol and 3M polish results ?
Sorry, I haven't used waxpol. Hence cannot compare between these two.

Your car was polished with 3M Premium Wax. Right ? Are there other wax ranges available from 3M as well (which might cost less than 1800 bucks?)
The above posts by others answers this query (I feel). This polish costs Rs.74.80/bottle and you can get it from market. But you should have the right equipments to do the polishing. Otherwise, you will not get the right glossyness and smoothness on the body.
Old 27th February 2008, 15:06   #33
Senior - BHPian

@Eddy

3M products are available at most of good paint shops.and i bought it from my known guy who's a auto paint dealer in haryana.

but i'm sure you can get it somewhere near to your place.or maybe you can check out the 3M india website and Sonax india website.

both of these products are best available in india.
Old 10th April 2010, 11:06   #34
BHPian

Thats very nice snaps. You could maintain the vehicle with regular washing and care with a neutral car wash soap. Take care to see that you do not allow hard water to dry over it (incase the water used for washing in your place is hard) after washing. You should also scout for lint free microfiber clothes for dry wiping which will retain the lustre in your car for longer. 3M does have it in big bazars.
Old 28th February 2011, 08:36   #35
BHPian

Re: My Car Wax Polished with 3M Premium Wax Polish.

you can try the 3M performance finish, its a wax free alternative for paint protection and extremely durable!
Old 3rd September 2011, 18:05   #36
BHPian

Re: My Car Wax Polished with 3M Premium Wax Polish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Hi,

@ Mods: I do not whether this is the right sub forum. If not, pls mov this thread.

I thought of sharing the information . Just recently, I gave my car recently for polishing with 3M Preimum Wax Car Polish. After the polish the car looks stunning. The below mentioned are the photos taken before and after polish.

Has anybody tried this by any chance?

Before Polishing the car: Photo-1:

Before Polishing the car: Photo-2:

After Polishing: The car looks stunning:

Hello snaronikar, What is your experience on the durability of the wax coating you got? How long did u get the water beading effect or the shine?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks