Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2008, 02:07   #1
BANNED

Brake Calliper Covers

hi guys,
i need those replica Brembo/TRD brake calliper covers in red for my honda civic for front and rear. i need to know where in delhi or gurgaon i can get these and would they fit the civic with stock 15" honda alloys. i dont want to get the callipers painted, they look really shoddy. please guys, would really appreciate your help.

\thanx
Old 18th March 2008, 04:52   #2
BHPian

They will not fit with stock wheels you need about an inch or so space to fit them. I would suggest you paint them with some sort of ceramic paint rather than get caliper covers, you do not have brembo brakes then why have a fake caliper cover that says brembo? Goodluck
Old 9th June 2009, 16:37   #3
BHPian

Does anyone know if brake caliper covers are available in india. I am planning to have it for the front calipers, and it is 15 inches alloys. Most of them clearly specify "16 inches and UP only".I have checked on ebay from phillipines it will cost around 50$ to get them across. have anyone got it in india as yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Brake Calliper Covers-5d62_1.jpg  

Old 12th October 2011, 00:06   #4
BHPian

Re: Brake Calliper Covers

Yes I have installed them on my Civic and you need to have a minimum tire size of 16''. I had got them from bangkok for 500-700baths(i.e around 1000-1200INR).Installation here costed me 1000INR.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks