Team-BHP - Good number plate shop in south Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Good number plate shop in south Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/39121-good-number-plate-shop-south-bangalore-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akshay S (Post 3395309)
I want to share the location of a good number plate shop in south Bangalore as I had to search a bit to find one in this region. There is a small but good shop where I got my number plate fixed. Since it is small, the service is very prompt.
This is the address :
S.K Computer Graphics
12/2, 1st Main Road,
Old Post Office Road,
Madiwala, Bangalore -560068
Ph : 9980339186
Landmarks : Madiwala Masjid, Madiwala Underpass
Hope it helps.

Thanks. I was in Madiwala today and visited this place (it was just 30-40 meters from where I had work). It's a small shop and they charged Rs 250 for the small fiber plate in front (back side is large and cost is Rs 350). Charges for IND plate is Rs 1000/-
I was very satisfied with the service and it only took few minutes for the plate to get ready. Note that they do not have UPS/Inverter so if you happen to visit during power cut, you will have to wait.

Other observations - Phone number is correct (I had called up for directions. There was a lady running the shop at that time). The shop is actually located in a tiny lane just after Madiwala government clinic and before Amba Bajaj (travelling from Silk Board to Koramangala on Hosur Road, do not take the underpass and keep left). Amba Bajaj is opposite SRS travels and on corner. Once you take a left on the tiny lane, it's 3-4 buildings down on right hand side (small shop). Note that there are barriers put up so you won't be able to take your car to the shop and have to park either on the Hosur road (somewhere near the government clinic) or as soon as you take left you can park on the cross road before the barrier.

Members from Hyderabad/Secunderabad I need some help. I have just got my permanent registration number and want to get a new set of number plates for my new age cheetah. What is the best place in Hyd/ Sec' bad for quality and variety of number plates. Also what is the best kind or type of number plates which will look good on a moondust silver cheetah. I don't want anything crazy looking.

Does anyone do a metal (stainless steel) number plate in Bangalore? Leads are appreciated :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akshay S (Post 3395309)
I want to share the location of a good number plate shop in south Bangalore
This is the address :
S.K Computer Graphics
Madiwala, Bangalore -560068
Ph : 9980339186
Hope it helps.

I got my new number plates made from this shop last week. The shop is still functional and the service was good. I got the non-IND aluminum plates which cost 950 after a good bargain. (Front and Back).

Regards,
Karthik Iyer

Any good place near Banaswadi for new plates?