Team-BHP - Good number plate shop in south Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Good number plate shop in south Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/39121-good-number-plate-shop-south-bangalore.html)

Need to quickly get the broken number plate (the plastic type) replaced. Any pointers will be highly useful (preferably in and around Elec City, HSR Layout, Koramangala/BTM Layout). I had done once in Jayanagar (ot sure if it still exists) and that place is a bit far

Thanks!

Auto Fusion in Koramangala does the new type of plates. Contact Thouqeer 98450-04858.

Thanks vid. Called yup the number and they said they do only the 'metal' ones (the one with 'IND' on it) and not 'plastic'

ooops I didn't read the plastic part in your post. The metal one won't break and it's that reflective paint so can be read easily.

You can try Auto Planet at Koramangala opp BDA; sorry i have misplaced the number person to contact will be Kumar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 816242)
ooops I didn't read the plastic part in your post. The metal one won't break and it's that reflective paint so can be read easily.

Where is this place in Koramangala? any idea on the costing for these metal plates.

I got my plastic number plate from a shop in Indira Nagar BDA complex.
It is in the circular complex near the entrance of BDA complex.

I too need to replace the plastic number plates for my Accent. Can somebody help me with the following questions?

1. Is it mandatory that we should use the metallic reflective type number plate (with IND marking) going forward?

2. What is the approx. cost for a set?

3. Any decent shops for this in and around Frazer/Cox/Cooke town area?

Regards
Rex

I got the plastic ones done recently for some body else at a place in J P Nagar. This place is just beside Kebab Magic, near East End. I do not have his number now. I could let you know the same by evening.

Why dont you just head to JC road? Though reading your posts, it seems that might be too far for you.

metallic reflective number plates not only adds to the style,but they are also a great safety feature at night. the reflection in them allows the other drivers to spot the car in low light and rainy conditions.

most auto accessories shop do it. i think the price for the IND ones are between 850-1000. i got it done in RT nagar.. opposite CBI office.

JC road guys will do it for lesser, than the others (Kebab Magic's neighbor included).

Hi - not sure if this the right area to post this question but...where in Bangalore can I find number plates for my Lancer? I'm looking for any decent shop where I can see what fonts I can choose...hopefully somewhere near Kamanahalli or Marathalli areas?

Thanks!

I want to share the location of a good number plate shop in south Bangalore as I had to search a bit to find one in this region. There is a small but good shop where I got my number plate fixed. Since it is small, the service is very prompt.
This is the address :
S.K Computer Graphics
12/2, 1st Main Road,
Old Post Office Road,
Madiwala, Bangalore -560068
Ph : 9980339186
Landmarks : Madiwala Masjid, Madiwala Underpass
Hope it helps.

My original number plate in front (normal one that we get from RTO - not the IND one) broke (the KA is off now - rest of plate is still intact). Apart from shops listed in this thread, is there any shop in/around HSR layout? I do not want to travel to JC Road and wouldn't mind paying little extra for local shop. If there is an easy way to get legal HSRP plates, I would prefer that else would prefer to go old fashioned plates.