Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2008, 14:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Yes, that kit looks like it'll work. Don't be fooled by the BMW and such though. You'll still need to do some plastic surgery on your headlamp to get the thing fitted and aimed properly.

Re: the old post, oops! But, it is better to correct a mistake than let it propagate.
Old 14th November 2008, 11:02   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKumar View Post
Hellstar and ImmortalZ , the quoted message you guys replied to was 5 months old.

Hellstar i know that you have been looking for projector headlamps for verna, i saw your post in high-intensity.org or was that a different person ?

Between - I was searching throug ebay and came accross this
BMW Hid Bi-xenon Projector Angel Eye Light Conversion - eBay (item 140279421038 end time Nov-12-08 23:55:41 PST)
They mention that 'This will work in any Car/Bike or anything that has a reflector headlight at the moment'. Anyone tried out similar things?

oops i didnt notice .. and yes this hellstar and that hellstar are the same i will checkout the link that you have given ...ty for the pointers .
Old 14th November 2008, 11:41   #18

The below seems to be a more promising and easy retrofit, maybe remove the reflector glass using heat gun and slide this in from front , this one also includes all required stuff like sealant,waterproof connection seals etc-- atleast no cutting required for the reflector base i think.
Projector Retrofit Kit, BiXenon conversion H4 (HB2) - (eBay.ca item 180290634049 end time 17-Nov-08 00:36:45 EST)
Old 14th November 2008, 12:14   #19
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for posting it here but didn't want to start a thread exclusively for my query. I'm looking for projector HLs for my 2004 Scorpio. The current HLs are clear lens stock with HIDs installed. Don't use them in the city limits, only on Interstate..
Old 14th November 2008, 18:34   #20
BHPian

performance parts delhi,performance auto parts delhi,car performance parts delhi,auto spare parts delhi
Hi , contact these ppl as they claim they can make projector headlamps for all cars.
they also have a range of other products. only problem is getting someone to ask about as these people hardly use there phones,been trying to contact them for projectors for a full day now.
Old 14th November 2008, 19:39   #21
Senior - BHPian

Looking at their website, especially the photos of their "work", I'm not impressed. Especially the Mondeo Turbo build - reeks of amateurish work. The City Turbo build pics don't help either.
Old 14th November 2008, 20:01   #22
Senior - BHPian

In one of the photos of the "turbo" mondeo, they have shown NOS cylinders and that car has a KS Motorsports sticker on it. I would definitely not trust these guys. Have you seen the way the plumbing is coming out of the front grill. LOL.
Old 15th November 2008, 02:03   #23
BHPian

Hey people if the product that we require is in good condition and if he can give it to us, i do not see why relate tat and his work got it. lets speak to him check out his work for the projectors and if we do not like it then chuck it . lets not jump to conclusions. nothing personal against anybody take light stay cool drive safe .
Old 15th November 2008, 12:20   #24
Senior - BHPian

Guys, don't even touch them with a barge pole.. This the famous Nivit Bhasin, about who reams have been written here. Run a search and you shall be shocked...

Visit this - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...elhi-read.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamir_subzero View Post
performance parts delhi,performance auto parts delhi,car performance parts delhi,auto spare parts delhi
Hi , contact these ppl as they claim they can make projector headlamps for all cars.
they also have a range of other products. only problem is getting someone to ask about as these people hardly use there phones,been trying to contact them for projectors for a full day now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
Looking at their website, especially the photos of their "work", I'm not impressed. Especially the Mondeo Turbo build - reeks of amateurish work. The City Turbo build pics don't help either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
In one of the photos of the "turbo" mondeo, they have shown NOS cylinders and that car has a KS Motorsports sticker on it. I would definitely not trust these guys. Have you seen the way the plumbing is coming out of the front grill. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamir_subzero View Post
Hey people if the product that we require is in good condition and if he can give it to us, i do not see why relate tat and his work got it. lets speak to him check out his work for the projectors and if we do not like it then chuck it . lets not jump to conclusions. nothing personal against anybody take light stay cool drive safe .

Last edited by gd1418 : 15th November 2008 at 12:24.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:32   #25
BHPian

even i am looking for one !!!!
Old 14th November 2009, 23:37   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Guys, don't even touch them with a barge pole.. This the famous Nivit Bhasin, about who reams have been written here. Run a search and you shall be shocked...

Visit this - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...elhi-read.html

sir i beg you parden ,but nivit bhasin is having the company name HYPERFORMANCE MOTORSPORTS
whereas the link is from PERFORMANCE ZONE(yatharth)

they two are seperate identity

i am not promoting them ,this i know as i was working with performance zone

and they have doen three projector kit for verna

you can check the attachements for reference
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-19022009766.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-180920091815.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-19022009772.jpg  

Old 15th November 2009, 00:22   #27
Senior - BHPian

I'm sure even if performance zone does not have they will be able to make it for you.They are really good at it.may be you could talk to Yartharth and give it a shot , definitely worth trying.
Old 15th November 2009, 15:02   #28
BHPian

@ Smokin - What is the cost of the same ???
Old 15th October 2011, 09:40   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna

Here are projectors for the Fluidic Verna
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-1.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-2.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-3.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-4.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-5.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-6.jpg  

Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna-verna-7.jpg  

Old 15th October 2011, 10:40   #30
BHPian

Re: Looking for Projector headlamps for Verna

Wicked!!!That looks awesome!! Especially the last pic!! Great find, Naveen!!

By the way, were these lights ( the aftermarket projectors) made in some factory and came ready made or did they take out the stock lamps of the Verna and fit the projectors into them??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks