Team-BHP - modding a baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   modding a baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/40361-modding-baleno.html)

Saving money to buy a baleno and modding it. Posting some sketch ideas for baleno.feedback and ideas welcomed!

Moderator's note: Thread reopened as the sketches belong to ankursharma.

Great job with the sketches. If these turn to reality, that Baleno will be amongst the meanest lookers around!

Looking good. Request you consider about that spoiler. Such a high one is good enough to spoil the look of your car.

Excellent sketches. But even i'm wondering how it will look when work is done!

Nice first post. Welcome to team-bhp.

Post edited by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT use external picture hosts such as photobucket, imageshack etc. Your pictures will be reloaded via the Team-BHP Attachment system. We advise you to read our board rules carefully, before proceeding any further.

Nice and looks good on paper. My compliments to you however I would like to see this executed on the actual car itself.
Still then some drool maal if you are interested. Click on the links below.

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

Edit :

there should be some aftermarkte headlights and tail lights for the baleno as well. if not, eye lids and DIY projector type headlamps will help. like in the sketch. and tails something like this.. its RX8' tail light.
what say??

thoes are some nice sketches and i hope you get to build the car the exact same way

will be an inspiration for a lot of baleno owners

Nice sketches. But the high spoiler does not look good.

so it will be a purely cosmetic modification or going to make it as quick as it looks as well? :)

First I need the money to get a baleno!!
And then lets see.

Btw whats better a baleno or a viva purely from performance point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 849027)
so it will be a purely cosmetic modification or going to make it as quick as it looks as well? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankursharma (Post 849169)
First I need the money to get a baleno!!
And then lets see.

Btw whats better a baleno or a viva purely from performance point?

Dig into the vast archives and you will find a lot of info regarding the baleno, viva and lots more.

performance and hyundai dont go together :)

if you want to mod a car from any point of view, be it looks and especially performance go for the baleno. its pointless going for any accent cause no matter what you do on it you'll never be satisfied.

What all mods need to be done for a stage 1 baleno ?
I can think of these:
FFE with headers
CAI
port and polish

What else ?

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldude1988765 (Post 1351496)
What all mods need to be done for a stage 1 baleno ?
I can think of these:
FFE with headers
CAI
port and polish

What else ?

Thanks.

If you can then a TurboCharger.