Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2008, 18:00   #1

Accessories for Swift Dzire.

Hello BHPians,

i got my Dzire Vxi (white) last month.This is my first car and i am extremely happy with it.
However the limited rear view is not too comfortable , so i plan to install rear parking sensors.ive browsed the forums and found this brand called Xenos installed in a dzire by a fellow bhpian.i called up my dealer but he is offering nippon.

Also, i am looking out for seat covers and steering cover for my car.

I am placed in mumbai and have been to the market at sion for the same but was not too happy with the quality of products on offer.

Also it would be great if anyone can advise regarding the basic accessories i should have fitted in my dzire.
i am a complete noob here.

can anyone kindly suggest me where in mumbai i can get these accessories for a reasonable price and also the make/brand i should go for.

any help would be much appreciated.

MODS: i browsed the forums for all related search terms but couldnt find any topics pertaining to dzire.please pardon my ignorance if i skipped any thread.

Thanks and regards

Gaurav
Old 30th June 2008, 10:56   #2
BHPian

Congrats on your first car.
I own a DZire VDi.
There are not much accessories available for the car as of now!!

I think NIPPON reverse parking sensors should be equally good.
You can check what i did with my car here > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-pictures.html
Old 30th June 2008, 13:55   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Gauz,

Accessories have been discussed on several threads; please search for "accessories" and choose "show threads" in the search options. Also, this thread (ARTICLE: Must-have Accessories for your new car) will be a good starting point.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed