Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 15:26   #1
BANNED

Swift Vxi on board from Vadodara

Dear Team,

My Cousin who stays Vadodara has booked Swift Vxi, Delivery is on 18th July 2008, This is his first car, he is completely new this auto world, he wants to fix following after market accessories Mud Flaps, Seat Covers, Rubber Mats, 90/100 w Bulbs, Music System.

I have already given him suggestions for the same, Now I need help from Vadodara bhpians to locate best shop for the same along with best rates for the same

Any other Suggestions are most Welcome

Regards,
Jtendra
Old 7th July 2008, 18:42   #2
BHPian

Nice to see more and more bhpians from vadodara. Try and make him join too..

For the rubber mats, seat covers, etc its best if he asks around and decides for himself. All car accessory shops here are just as bad or (good ??)
Among a few are, sarkar car accessories, calcutta motors (too many bad experiences), car-age (decent chap but prices over the roof), patel car accessories (small time shop, made me custom branded seat covers at a good price)

As far as the music system is concerned, i would suggest he post his requirements and budget. That way all the members from the ICE Section can help him out. No trustworthy fellow except the official dealers here IMO.

Hope it helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicejits View Post
Dear Team,

My Cousin who stays Vadodara has booked Swift Vxi, Delivery is on 18th July 2008, This is his first car, he is completely new this auto world, he wants to fix following after market accessories Mud Flaps, Seat Covers, Rubber Mats, 90/100 w Bulbs, Music System.

I have already given him suggestions for the same, Now I need help from Vadodara bhpians to locate best shop for the same along with best rates for the same

Regards,
Jtendra
Old 7th July 2008, 18:49   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicejits View Post

Dear Team,

Regards,
Jtendra

I am from Vadodara.

1)
From which dealer is he buying the car ?

IMO:

2)
Regarding mud flaps, etc, the dealer will be offering the best deal.

3)
The most popular accessories places are on the Vinoba Bhave road in Vadodara. But generally they will try to sell what they have. They will have explanations that what they have is the best for the customer.
Spending more and getting the stuff from A'bad is better idea.

I had very rough experiences when I just tried to get proper car cover.

Try to make him join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityamunshi View Post
Nice to see more and more bhpians from vadodara. Try and make him join too..

For the rubber mats, seat covers, etc its best if he asks around and decides for himself. All car accessory shops here are just as bad or (good ??)
Among a few are, sarkar car accessories, calcutta motors (too many bad experiences), car-age (decent chap but prices over the roof), patel car accessories (small time shop, made me custom branded seat covers at a good price)

As far as the music system is concerned, i would suggest he post his requirements and budget. That way all the members from the ICE Section can help him out. No trustworthy fellow except the official dealers here IMO.

Hope it helps
IMHO:
Most of them are of no use and I have pointed out the reason above.

Last edited by aaggoswami : 7th July 2008 at 18:50.
Old 10th July 2008, 16:28   #4
BANNED

BUMP ,, Swift Owners pls reply
Old 10th July 2008, 17:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

there is a accessory shop named Jalaram Car Accesories in Baroda. There are two branches, one is in RajLaxmi complex, near Rajmahal Palace on Old Padra road, second one is in city near Gandhinagar Gruh. Right opposite to the backside of that Hall is a way that goes towards 'Mangal Bazar'. Its located there.

I got it done from the one in RajLaxmi Complex. The guys are decent there and did quite good job of installing music system and 3m film on my santro in oct 2006. i also got car washer as well as perfume and idol free along with discount of 2000 on the price of 11500.

So you can try them. They will try and fetch you a decent deal for everything.

Pm me for reference. Hope this helps
Old 5th August 2008, 14:03   #6

If the work has still not be done on your cousins swift, then Ill recommend Car-Decor in Alkapuri. It is located in Express Hotel lane and the right person to talk there is Manav. You can give my reference as a friend. For ICE he will sell Sony, if you dont ask for something specific. Noone will do better seat covers in vadodara than him.

Regards,
Anurag
Old 5th August 2008, 15:09   #7
BANNED

Thx guys for replies, I ma coming to Vadodara on 15th Aug to see my cousion's Swift and we will fix accessories on same day, Do giveme more info abt other shops
Old 12th September 2008, 11:27   #8
BHPian

Just in!

Hi T-BHPians from Vadodara! I just joined the forums (have been reading them for a while now). I have a 4 month old Aveo U-VA (Black), with custom alloys. I'm looking to get some add-ons. 1. A Tacho - have not found one yet. Most of the shops I have asked don't even know what it is (incl. Jalaram)! 2. Aluminum pedal covers. 3. K&N Stock replacement filter (or a performance filter, if I can get an installer for it). Any ideas where I can get these? Will post some pics of my ride soon!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks