Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2008, 00:01   #46
BHPian

Dude thats a lot of wheels and paint shemes and styling on one car!
Old 29th July 2008, 09:31   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4usuka'z View Post
dude

here are some more pic's:]
Tammudu(chhotey bhai in telugu) ! I did not mean any offense by my earlier post and relax. I only found out pics of the car's exterior and could not find any headers pic in the images you uploaded. Just like many others, i too did not know that remus makes headers, however could get some links in google for such setups and as you claim you have them in your ride, was just wishing like others to peek into them. cheers:
Old 1st August 2008, 09:58   #48
Senior - BHPian

It could be some Thai aftermarket headers. For the right quantity they can badge the product as anything... remus, shamus, rinku, tinku, pinku etc.

Not implying they are bad quality as even GOOD unbranded stuff costs between 20 -25k). The brand name aspect comes in so that they can sell easily in Malaya/S'pore.

To the OP, neat ride... but has some more great potential
Old 1st August 2008, 10:20   #49
BHPian

Buddy, your car looked cool to me. Sure, lots of effort and money put in apart from time.
I feel you are in right place being in this forum and can learn a lot of things from here (you have to dig in to the archives with keyword of your interest, not only the active threads) . Nothing comes closer to this board for education, when it is about anything that moves.
I suggest you to introduce 'this' forum to your installer too, who engineered and executed those mods for you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks