Team-BHP - Modified Ford Endeavour Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modified Ford Endeavour Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/47621-modified-ford-endeavour-pictures.html)

:Shockked: Saw this modded Endaveor in EPIP, Bangalore.

I feel OE rims would look much better, and the car needs a lesson in "accessorization" (is there a word like that :D)

Might be the car belongs to a shop owner.

seems to be pimping thule merchandise..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1019309)
I feel OE rims would look much better, and the car needs a lesson in "accessorization" (is there a word like that :D)

Might be the car belongs to a shop owner.

I often see this parked outside a construction site, I dont thing it belongs to a shop owner...But believe me it looks awesome in real..(took these pics on my mobile cam)

Some things should be left as they are.

I agree with greenhorn.... seems to be a thule marketing initiative.

Lightforce and Thule - looks like the distributors car to me :)

There is a Black Endy with what appears to be 20s in Bandra and then there is one Silver Endy with what appears to be running on rims that can replace the moon in the night sky. I think they must be atleast 22 or somethin. I have pictures of both but cant seem to find them.

There is one Endy in bangalore, a white one converted into a limousine.i think its owned by confident group used to see it at wood's (near ragigudda).

Any body has photos.

What does it take to fill up those wheel arches ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1019627)
What does it take to fill up those wheel arches ?

tons and tons of MUD :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddy6980 (Post 1019581)
There is one Endy in bangalore, a white one converted into a limousine.i think its owned by confident group used to see it at wood's (near ragigudda).

Any body has photos.

Hope this is the one you are talking about.....it is Kerala registered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddy6980 (Post 1019581)

Any body has photos.

i've seen that limo in real,here in kerala and it looks amazing. It has the look and size of a real limo.

Modified or accessorized?

I do not see anything odd or flashy/gawdy here. Maybe just too many lights in the front.

The title of this thread is misleading (and vehicle name is mis-spelt :) ) : this is not a modified vehicle, it just has an extra dose of accessories.

The white Endy in bangalore is owned by confident group. Its converted to a limo by Excecutive Coach Builders in Chennai. Its interiors are just average but exterior built is really good. I had a chance to work closely with ECB on their new project as a dessigner. They claims they have taken this one to the Forem [ shopping mall ] parking lot, when I asked about its turning radius and driveabilty in Bangalore. I strongly doubt that part of their claim anyways. But on straight roads it was a pleasure to sit in. I have a pic of this endy somewhere in my office. Will post it as soon I find it.