Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2008, 11:39   #1
BHPian

ANHC- Full Interiors, Rims & HIDs? Or should i let the recession get the best of me?

Thats my goal for my Auto ANHC! Question is, where should i get it done from? and how much would it set me back? I have a budget of around 60k-75k...would that be enough for leather seats, 16" rims & HIDS? Wouldn't mind changing the side-panels but not sure about the quality of such options in Delhi. Any suggestions/advise is much appreciated as i would be a 'mod-noob'! Mucho Gracias!
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

@speeding the lethere seat covers would cost you some where around 25k and above if it is geneiune leather,or you can go with g-sport acrylic covers they are good and also they look like leather cost around for city 10k or so.

and for 16 inchers alloy will cost you around 25k plus the rubber it depends on you say about 20k so 45k for the alloy.for alloys you can find them here
link Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India as you are based in delhi this is the best place to buy alloys

hid should in the range of 7/8k.

hope this helps you.

Last edited by karankapoor : 3rd December 2008 at 16:46.
Old 3rd December 2008, 18:23   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
ANHC- Full Interiors, Rims & HIDs? Or should i let the recession get the best of me?
A car like the ANHC deserves to have leather & alloys. And while you are at it, go for 16 inchers! Remember to change the tyres right upon delivery; you will get the best price for your OEM tyres.
Old 4th December 2008, 22:03   #4
Senior - BHPian

Rightly said by GTO. For Leather seats go in For genuine Stanley or visit Autopsyche in Gurgaon. Infact i will say pay Arush a Visit, He can solve all your queries and provide you with the best solutions.Arush had some nice collection and options with him the last time i visited his workshop.

For HIDS: Go in for the new Philips HIDs which have hit the market. Great Visibility and 1 Year warranty. Should cost you around 10k.

I think the correct upsize in 16" will be 205/50R16. Contact our Tyre Bhagwaan iraghava for more details and options in the same.
Old 5th December 2008, 11:20   #5
BHPian

I would suggest to go bit slow on the mods... for a start upgrade it to the 16" and go for phllips HID kit.

take your time for the interiors, check out some dealers, get the best deal and quality .. then change your interior.

what about a sun-roof or a decent body kit?
sorry to add more options
Old 5th December 2008, 14:43   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
what about a sun-roof or a decent body kit?
I'd never want to chop the roof of my brand new car!
Old 5th December 2008, 16:50   #7
BHPian

Hi Speeding
Congrats on the purchase on your ANHC
My 2 cents on the same.
HID Kit : The Best I have come across is P4 which would approx cost Rs 12000.( My own experience)
Also see if projector lights are available for the same for enhanced looks.
For tyres & alloys the best to consult is our very own kpzen aka prajesh.
If budget is not an issue Stanley leather is the best opt.

Rgds
Mustafa
Old 5th December 2008, 17:57   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I'd never want to chop the roof of my brand new car!
Just curious. Any particular reason for this? I got it done and haven't regretted it for a single minute. You should actually see the way they chop it open. Blows your mind. Not a single scratch, no dents nothing. Just a precise clean cut.
Old 5th December 2008, 18:35   #9
BHPian

got a PM from AutoPsyche...love what they have done to a few Lancers...but there is no way i can afford scissor doors or the carbonfibre hoods they have!

at present i think i will get the 16's and HID. Interiors are what is bugging me the most...just cant stand the fabric door trim! Have no idea what this would cost? just leathers? what about door trims? how much to change the side panels? any do you guys suggest it? i mean..i HATE creeky/noisy panels! what if 6-9 months down the road i realize the quality is not as good as it seemed to start off?
Old 5th December 2008, 20:51   #10
Senior - BHPian

You can damp the side panels to get rid of rattles or creaks. No idea on the price for leathers though.
Old 6th December 2008, 09:41   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
Just curious. Any particular reason for this? I got it done and haven't regretted it for a single minute. You should actually see the way they chop it open. Blows your mind. Not a single scratch, no dents nothing. Just a precise clean cut.
Hi vikram_d,

I always thought that installing an after-market sunroof was a very complex job with respect to chopping the roof by a fair bit and also water-leakage fears always discouraged me from going in for an after-market sunroof.

Could you please elaborate more on the entire installation process of an after-market sunroof. Also details regarding brand/model and cost would do just nicely.

Cheers
Old 6th December 2008, 09:56   #12
Senior - BHPian

Speeding@160mph, thanks for your pm, i didnt realise you already went through our website where you viewed the lancers. Ahh and dont worry, there are no carbon hoods and vertical doors available for the ANHC just yet, im sure they will land here, but atleast a few months from now when the model becomes more popular worldwide and various companies start manufacturing stuff for it.

Meanwhile, like i suggested, go with the 16s and HIDs first. Leather is definitely a good option if you dont like the fabric stuff. You can have it custom stitched in your choice of combination or get a Stanley ready to fit cover.

PS: If you get the time then pls do come over, i'd love to drive and feel ANHC, dont get the time off from work to visit the dealers
Old 6th December 2008, 10:20   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancerm View Post
Hi Speeding

HID Kit : The Best I have come across is P4 which would approx cost Rs 12000.( My own experience)
Does we really need the HID. Becos it really hurt the other opposite side vehicle. It may also involve our car if accident happen. Assume the opposite side vehicle gets blind and hit us.
Old 6th December 2008, 14:46   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85 View Post
Hi vikram_d,

I always thought that installing an after-market sunroof was a very complex job with respect to chopping the roof by a fair bit and also water-leakage fears always discouraged me from going in for an after-market sunroof.

Could you please elaborate more on the entire installation process of an after-market sunroof. Also details regarding brand/model and cost would do just nicely.

Cheers
This may be off topic here. PM me with your doubts.
Old 8th December 2008, 20:19   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sowmya View Post
Does we really need the HID. Becos it really hurt the other opposite side vehicle. It may also involve our car if accident happen. Assume the opposite side vehicle gets blind and hit us.
Use HIDs only with projectors. Using HIDs in normal reflector headlamps is gross inconsideration for the poor people coming opposite to your vehicle. If they go blind and hit you, you have brought it unto you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks