Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2008, 10:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Stock were NGK Laser Iridium IZFR6K11, replaced by NGK IridiumIX 8EIX ones, two ranges colder. NOS came with pre-rated 30/50/75bhp jets, been using the middle one safely. Never tried to put in the 75bhp jets for obvious reasons... and the car is as healthy after plenty of nitrous pumping or over a year now.
Old 6th December 2008, 20:21   #17
BHPian

Wow , didn't expect this response thanks guys.
Firstly he's on 235/45/17 on some sweet oZ rims , definitely takes alot of zing out of it , most of the driving is bombay-belgaum[karnataka] type thing so with the lovely highway you can really tell the power loss especially after driving with the 205/60/16 s which are stock.

This friend of mine his driving style/mentality is very different from mine and he loves the auto gearbox , besides the v6 officially only offers the auto right?

I would love autopsyche's cell number please anyone , planning to meet him tomorrow morning with my friend if arush is free.
cheers people will update

PS: anyone can pm me arush's number or post it here please , thanks in advance.
Old 6th December 2008, 21:06   #18
BHPian

245/45/17 would have been the perfect upgrade as your external diameter remains the same as the stock tyre (0.1mm diff), and consequently reducing the chances of worsening the driving experience. Also would like to add, your friend may not be used to the increased rolling resistance provided by the fatter rubber, hence might be feeling a loss...
Tire size calculator
Old 7th December 2008, 10:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hey, cyneverdie, got your sms last night, hopefully will be able to meet you today. Cheers.
Old 12th December 2008, 10:25   #20
BHPian

I agree with both Mclaren and Iceman,as Mclaren said driving an automatic is never going to be as much fun as a manual,but the cost and effort of transformation would be too big I guess.Standard mod options would be K&N / Green filter,FFE,CAI.But for serious performance(in addition to the stock monster V6 that is) would be turbo and an ECU.Anyway for anyone in Delhi best option would be go to Autopsyche and hand over the keys ..Even though I'm a noob here I already know atleast that much Cheers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks