Team-BHP - Skoda Octavia Angel Eyes and LEDs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Skoda Octavia Angel Eyes and LEDs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/51785-skoda-octavia-angel-eyes-leds.html)

Hey Guys

A friend of mine got Angel Eyes and LEDs done on his L&K.
As the work was done in Delhi and the guy lives in Jalandhar, the testing of the lights were done on my car.

Here are some pics
Any comments or suggestions are welcome

Cheers
Abhinav

somehow I feel this set up does not suit the OCTY. and the older indicator quarter piece along side the new headlights adds to the "out of place" look..

by the way - obvious question - how much does it cost ?:D

From where did your friend get this done?
It looks like shoddy workmanship..a couple of led's are not working,and the led strip isnt even perfectly horizontally aligned.My suggestion,have the side indicators painted black as well.,because it looks a littke odd.
How much did your friend get this done for?

The angel light is ok, but the LED's look too wanna be ! How is the light spread of the projector light ?

Cheers

The LED strip is spoiling the whole look.
Are these custom made projector lights ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 1123886)
somehow I feel this set up does not suit the OCTY. and the older indicator quarter piece along side the new headlights adds to the "out of place" look..

by the way - obvious question - how much does it cost ?:D

8k. The Black indicators were being prepared , but as i was in a hurry, had to put back the original one.
The ones that will go on the final product and the car in jalandhar will have black indicators too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn (Post 1123887)
From where did your friend get this done?
It looks like shoddy workmanship..a couple of led's are not working,and the led strip isnt even perfectly horizontally aligned.My suggestion,have the side indicators painted black as well.,because it looks a littke odd.
How much did your friend get this done for?

I mentioned its in Testing phase.
Will run it for a week to see the problems that occur. I will give your suggestion about the alignment before giving the lights to the guy back to be shipped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1123889)
The angel light is ok, but the LED's look too wanna be ! How is the light spread of the projector light ?

Cheers

Thanks for the comments dude.
The spread is the same as in the original lights.
difference of only 1% is what i felt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1123901)
The LED strip is spoiling the whole look.
Are these custom made projector lights ?

The work is done on the original L&K lights.

Somehow i dont feel its suiting the Octy much as far as looks are concerned. Probably the better choice for this is a Laura.

No offence abhinav dude, but your friend better not have paid a lot for that pair...

You didn't mention how much they cost and where you got this work done from???
Stay away from these lights on your RS..it looks good as it is.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1123902)
8k.

He has mentioned it Manyu.

Quote:

The work is done on the original L&K lights.
OH ,performance zone eh ?

yeah abhinav, i think only audi should stick to the Darkened Led concept. Our cars were'nt made that way, and they look the best the way they are most of the time, anyhow adding them to your skoda tottaly spoils the look. stay away from led's for headlamps, it looks very unattractive, and if you still want to get it done, look for a good group, that can do a good job.

cheers.

Nice efforts by smokin.But some how not suiting the car.Some led's and the left side angel eye does not seem in the center

My comments echo what most of them have put forth. The LEDs look totally out of place.

Is this headlight assembly similar to the one on the Laura ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 1123924)
He has mentioned it Manyu.

Ouch!!!Thats a lot of money for 2 led strips and a pair of angel eyes!!

I think it would look better if it had twin angel eyes, but the bottom LED strip can certainly go. Although quite a decent job.