Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2009, 01:21   #1
udy
BHPian

Automech or Remus end can for Baleno?

Hello All,

I need some help on a FFE. I have a baleno and want a FFE for the same. But have some questions which I hope the guru's here will help me with.

1.From this forum, I have figured out that Raj Hingorani is the best in Bangalore for headers, but can I fit a Remus end can on to the headers by Raj?.
2.I also heard a OHC fitted with a automech exhaust on this forum and it had a real neat sound on it. Do Automech have bolt on FFEs for a Baleno and if yes whre i Bangalore can I find the same?

And most important- Which of the above two would be a better option?
Old 27th January 2009, 10:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Remus offcourse but they are damn expensive..

Raj can mount the end can

look for HKS or 5zigen or magnaflow endcan not very expensive but sound is much better than automech
Old 27th January 2009, 11:34   #3
BHPian

Hey udy! your best bet would be to go for headers from Raj Hingorani. The end can he provides with the FFE has a really neat sound/note especially in Balenos. A REMUS universal type end can would be priced at somewhere around Rs12,000 for a cut and weld on model. you can also go for the HKS end cans which are easily available in Bangalore now.
Old 28th January 2009, 04:38   #4
udy
BHPian

Suggestions needed for Performance Mods on a Baleno.

@ ASHVIN & chiragh_bir,

Thanks for the reply. I am ok with the price of Remus, so I guess I will zero on Headers from Raj with a Remus end can, till someone suggests something better.

Also Mods, can you please chnage the topic of this thread to Suggestions needed for Performance Mods on a Baleno.

Tried looking for the answers I need on other thread, but they are scattered around. Hence the request.
Old 28th January 2009, 04:41   #5
udy
BHPian

Suggestions needed for Performance Mods on a Baleno.

I have a 2006 Silver Baleno Lxi. The car is completely stock except for a K&N Universal replacement filter. Can the guru's here please help me with Performance mods on the same?. Thanks for all the help in advance.
Old 28th January 2009, 19:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

You may want to check the Classifieds for a Remus can. I've put mine up for sale from my Baleno. Selling all my performance parts.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks