Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2009, 12:03   #16
BHPian

is that a inter-cooler visible in the last photo?

or is it the civic stock radiator.

UM
Old 5th March 2009, 19:36   #17

agree with harry10... mod looks too cluttered. feel that DC makes a better job on the ones he displayed in the performance car expo in mumbai last year...
Old 6th March 2009, 11:44   #18
BHPian

Man this car is ugly, it sucks that he ruined a perfectly good civic. The side profile looks like it has been copied from a gallardo and wheels look like it too. Ok now I am going to go rinse my eyes with some cold water.
Old 6th March 2009, 12:13   #19
BANNED

Well, in my opinion and to be quite frank, DC designs are not what one can call 'great' always.

As someone quoted here, it has more shock value than aesthetic value. The lines do not seem perfect and the colour combo is wrong. It should have been black. It looks like a base model car with the plastic bumpers stuck higher.

I guess DC had the Veyron in his mind, along with a Lambo and his Tarzan car, and the output...thank god it was a gift.

I saw the car here in front of Gurgaon Central, i believe sometime near December.
Old 6th March 2009, 14:30   #20
BHPian

Hey, If everyone's entitled to an opinion,then here goes mine. I think the design of the car is not that bad. Just look at the stance from the side angle and it gives out quite a balanced look. The silhouette of the car does look good. IMO if it was all black in colour it would have looked gorgeous.
Old 6th March 2009, 16:09   #21
BHPian

most designers go with either "form" or "function" or balance it and strike both . this has none!.

IMO, this is a complete diaster., it is a design for the sake of design, just to make it different , as usual with most dc designs.

this design would have made some sense if the civic was modded to be mid engined or rear engined and then this body style was adapted.
Old 6th March 2009, 16:19   #22
BHPian

This is the civic. it has been modified by DC. The interiors of this car have gone no change. Its only the exterir that has been modified.
Old 6th March 2009, 19:52   #23
BHPian

Typical of DC designed cars, "UGLY"

P.S. Personal opinion put forward with no intentions of hurting anyone.
Old 8th March 2009, 00:39   #24
BHPian

omg,it is a civic.stock civic looks much better.although i kind of liked the modified s class this one has gone too far.it looks cheap.i saw this in delhi times but i dont remember what was the name given to this car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks