Team-BHP - Electrical loom/wiring change? Where in Bangalore?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Electrical loom/wiring change? Where in Bangalore? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/54979-electrical-loom-wiring-change-where-bangalore.html)

hello all,

Been having lot electrical problems lately,I need to change the whole electrical system,wiring of my land rover because the old wires have become hard due to age.:Frustrati
So does anyone know of a place in Bangalore where i can get the electrical wires/loom changed professionaly, according to the wiring diagram in the manual?

Thankyou.:)

The Land Rover would have simple electrics to start with, yes? It will be difficult to find one, but if you can, nothing like going to a garage which has some experience with Land Rovers. Even if you have to travel to another city.

If not possible, go to a reputable expert with a copy of the Defender workshop manual in hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1212044)
The Land Rover would have simple electrics to start with, yes? It will be difficult to find one, but if you can, nothing like going to a garage which has some experience with Land Rovers. Even if you have to travel to another city.

If not possible, go to a reputable expert with a copy of the Defender workshop manual in hand.

Yes the electrics are very very simple(and no electronics at all), almost like the Jeep and i think any good garage could do the wiring with the help of a wiring diagram(which i have).
All i need is to know where in Bangalore can i find electrician/garage with good knowledge of car electrics, who know how to decipher wiring diagram(and not the typical trial & error types who don't know what a wiring diagram is).

Any help any one?please:please:

Adi,

Get in touch with Sharan Jayram or Powerwheels (contact details in our Tuner Database). I am sure they'd have competent electricians on hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1212665)
Adi,

Get in touch with Sharan Jayram or Powerwheels (contact details in our Tuner Database). I am sure they'd have competent electricians on hand.

I would also add Race Dynamics, given the fact that these guys engineer complete standalone engine management systems. Karthik and his gang know a thing or two about wiring and troubleshooting electrical systems and are very obliging even when their schedules are packed (which is on most days) Give them a shout and see what they have to say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1212665)
Adi,

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomsday (Post 1212773)
I would also add Race Dynamics, given the fact that these guys engineer complete standalone engine management systems. Karthik and his gang know a thing or two about wiring and troubleshooting electrical systems and are very obliging even when their schedules are packed (which is on most days) Give them a shout and see what they have to say.

Thank you both, will do as you suggest.:)