Team-BHP - team fs wide body esteem
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   team fs wide body esteem (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/5526-team-fs-wide-body-esteem-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RohitD
Hey fahad nice kit on the esteem...

hey by the way ive spotted the wide body wagonr(black) near somaiya college at vidhyavihar i stay rite next to it....ive even got some pics will upload them later it looks cool but the way the wagonr sounds is just amazing ...i really love that sound....i think the guy is from neelkanth valley...even i stay there;)

hey
happy new year to all of u
thank u that my car.;)
where do u stay i think u have a OHC done my m kraft

Quote:

Originally Posted by WagonR_tc

hey
happy new year to all of u
thank u that my car.;)
where do u stay i think u have a OHC done my m kraft

hey wagonr tc .. welcome to the forum.. can u pls post an intro in the intro section and tell us a few details on your car .. i know its TCed but would like to know a few more details straight out of ur own mouth..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
hey wagonr tc .. welcome to the forum.. can u pls post an intro in the intro section and tell us a few details on your car .. i know its TCed but would like to know a few more details straight out of ur own mouth..

1.1 wagon r engine....
ported polished
platinum plugs
t 25 turbo
skoda intercooler
turbo xs blow off
oil cooler
k & n filter
log style turbo manifold
greddy emanage
mapped ECU

interior

momo steering gear knob
autometer tacho
autogauge oil press boost and a/f ratio

stiffened suspension
13"alloy
175/60/13

wide body kit
the kit has just been changed

ll post the pics asap;)

Sweet setup, brother. What levels of boost are you running?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Sweet setup, brother. What levels of boost are you running?

thanks dude
i m running it on 6 psi i m just waiting for the drag dude ;)

Ohh wow... i remember this wagonR was shown somewhere else in a thread. You belong to team fs right??
cool wagonR there. please post detailed pics in the BHP garage section..
please please please..

Hmmm...you'll be up against the Citys, Balenos and the lot. All the best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Hmmm...you'll be up against the Citys, Balenos and the lot. All the best!

I wonder what will be the 0-100 timings.

wagonR_tc , please dont dissappointe us this time. Last time (months ago) you said you will be posting the detailed 0-100 timings and Pics. But you vanished somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dceite

wagonR_tc , please dont dissappointe us this time. Last time (months ago) you said you will be posting the detailed 0-100 timings and Pics. But you vanished somewhere.

hi
thanks friends
ya i m from team fs.i have removed my turbo for some time i m starting it again next week but it use to sound n run like one mad bitch.i ll post the pic my next week.
i just joined team bhp
even i want to show the pic n show that its possible to TC A 1.1
i want to show thats its not crap;)

Quote:

hi
thanks friends
ya i m from team fs.i have removed my turbo for some time i m starting it again next week but it use to sound n run like one mad bitch.i ll post the pic my next week.
i just joined team bhp
even i want to show the pic n show that its possible to TC A 1.1
i want to show thats its not crap :OT

Quote:

hi friends
thanks
ya i m from team fs.i have remove my turbo b coz i was getting a new wide body kit done.i m starting the turbo work again.but it use to sound n run like one mad bitch.
will post the pics as soon as possible b coz

i want to show that u can TC A 1.1.
i just dont want to talk but show the way it is to be done:OT