Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2009, 23:44   #1
BHPian

Bangalore! - A new tuner in town - Red Rooster Performance

A lil birdie has confirmed this. Bangalore will see one of India's most famous tuner opening shop pretty soon. The shop is being setup by a group that has quite a presence in Indian motorsports scene of late. The shop will prepare rally / race cars. If my birdie is to be believed they will take up work for customer cars (Street Cars) too. Can expect them to offer basic services like headers, ffe, headwork. Birdie says some work going on regarding turbo installations. But he is not too sure about this.

This is all the info I have right now. Not sure if I can divulge the information here. Birdie didnt mention anything about this being a classified information. But to be on the safer side, I dont want to name the group or the tuner here.

Everything said and done, if things go good then this will be another feather in bangalore's cap. Can expect more insane builds
Old 28th March 2009, 23:50   #2
BHPian

Which area will the workshop be located in?
Old 29th March 2009, 00:01   #3
BHPian

Somewhere around Whitefield
Old 29th March 2009, 00:07   #4
BHPian

the space is humongous from what I hear. and totally loaded with goodies. scheduled to open early next month. dont worry i'm sure they're going to make a nice entry into the market
Old 29th March 2009, 00:16   #5
BHPian

Yup heard about their infrastructure part too... This might very well turn out to be the benchmark Tuning shop in the country. Was actually shocked hearing the amount that was being spent. Agreed this is not going to be a street cars only tuning shop, but then as long as they agree to do street cars also who cares?
Old 29th March 2009, 00:20   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Man, Bangalore is simply unbeatable when it comes to the tuning scene. Harrie, do post the contact details here when the shop is up and running. Would like to add their profile to the Tuners Database.
Old 29th March 2009, 01:02   #7
Senior - BHPian

Harrie, Thats awesome news. I sometimes feel really unfortunate for not going in for a Jap as I own a ford Ikon and everyone keeps saying that they are not good for mods Heck, I cant really blame anyone as I am so lazy that I still have the tri phase in my almirah :( . But from what I have been hearing abot its exhausts, it should need a free flow pretty soon . U never know what that might end up with
Old 29th March 2009, 01:08   #8
BHPian

Whitefield? Is FRK involved Harrie?
Old 29th March 2009, 01:36   #9
BHPian

Had met the tech director a while back- going by his words, the facility will not only be the best available in India but comparable to some of the best in south-east Asia. I was salivating when he was enumerating the equipment they have got- its gonna be a great proposition and combined with the know-how of the team handling it, its gonna give the Indian Tuning scene a major makeover for sure- forcing others to pull up their socks as well. Way to go!

To add something- the facility is gonna serve both Indian and foreign cars alongside superbikes. It'll be a one stop shop for top quality parts and service- the only thing that I'm waiting for is to gauge its affordability.

That's all folks!
Old 29th March 2009, 03:09   #10
Senior - BHPian

Didn't know this was classified information. The facilities are superb. One-stop shop, from swaps to FI to audio, complete with inhouse testing and benchmarking facilities, headed by some very experienced people.
Old 29th March 2009, 09:13   #11
Senior - BHPian

Great news! Thanks for sharing
Old 29th March 2009, 09:58   #12
Senior - BHPian

Good news indeed! Will definitely set a standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
... It'll be a one stop shop for top quality parts and service- the only thing that I'm waiting for is to gauge its affordability...
Guess time will tell.
Old 29th March 2009, 10:41   #13
BHPian

@Harrie will they do the Palio too?i am having a tough time getting people for the Palio
Old 29th March 2009, 10:47   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak View Post
@Harrie will they do the Palio too?i am having a tough time getting people for the Palio
Should be. Its not a Ferrai

Harrie, will you be part of this new gang in anyway. Curious as the news came out on your Birthday
Old 29th March 2009, 10:54   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Should be. Its not a Ferrai
Ha ha,you don't know, palio tuning is tougher than a Ferrari!!trust me on this!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks