Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2009, 09:54   #1
BHPian

Broken Rear Window (RHS) -Desperately need your help

Hi Friends,
I had a terrible day Last Sunday, I found my car broken open from the rear window on the right hand side. A few valuables were stolen. Could you guys please direct me to a repair shop that can replace this window at a reasonable price. Following are the details.

Car Model and Make: Honda City (NHC) 2004
Part damaged: RHS Window -Not sure if the power window circuitry is damaged. The burglar broke the window open with a stone or a similar heavy object

Questions:
1. Just wanted to find out how much would it cost to replace the stuff in the showroom
2. Would there be any other place in Bangalore where I can get this replaced at a lower cost?

My wheel bearing on the rear RHS wheel is damaged, so just wanted to check where would I get a genuine wheel bearing in Bangalore?
What in your opinion would be the indicative price of bearings?

Thanks a million for your help in advance friends.
Looking forward to your quick responses..
Old 31st March 2009, 10:03   #2
BHPian

Bhargav,

I would suggest get this done at the authorized service center. They will replace the window by claiming insurance. They will only take care of the police complaint and insurance formalities. This way you will save some money and also get the bearing replacement done.
Old 31st March 2009, 10:53   #3
BHPian

Thanks Shreyas for your quick reply. Unfortunately my insurance expired only last month and I didnt find time to renew it since I was out of station for some time. So insurance is now out of question. BTW, can you estimate how much it would cost me to get it replaced in the showroom/outside?

Thanks again

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks