Team-BHP - Innova modded == Mercedes R500
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Innova modded == Mercedes R500 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/57215-innova-modded-mercedes-r500.html)

It's body's totally made of fiber,it's a Toyota Innova being a pretender R500

Innova modded == Mercedes R500-g500wacky.jpg

Innova modded == Mercedes R500-g500wacky1.jpg

Name:  g500wacky11.jpg
Views: 40981
Size:  64.9 KB

A well executed wired and wacky modjob though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 1271077)

how much did th body kit cost the owner? the car should be lowered.

Quote:

dont find anything w&w about it i think it looks really good

wow, the innova looks really great! professionally done!
however, the rear makes me think a honda cr-v is hiding underneath.

cheers

The innova does not look that bad.
Everyone would want to leave that santro alone.
Yoicks!when did Ford start providing engines to Bajaj?:Shockked:.That guy has commited a serious crime.He didn't remove the DTS-i badge from his bike.Makes me wonder how two different engine technologies can run on a same engine:Frustrati
And do all pulsars have screws at the end of their mudguards?

Quote:

Attachment 128277

Attachment 128278

Attachment 128279

A beauty i must say. Very clean flowing lines and donest look as if it is modified!! Doesnt belog in this thread!!!

Quote:

Attachment 128277

Attachment 128278

Attachment 128279

muneem , thats a well executed mod job , it does not deserve to be here.

May I know that where this mod job was done ?

Loose the badging on Innova and its a killer job.

Innova looks awesome.Any lay man would be fooled to think its a Merc...an honest replica.But he could have done away with the badging and left it as a Toyota

The Innova G500 is a very well executed pretender, I got more of the same kinda modifications from the modifier in kottayam (Road & Track), from a mail fwd from a friend , like Swift Mini Cooper, Captiva Q7,3 series Optra, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muneemmk (Post 1271678)
The Innova G500 is a very well executed pretender, I got more of the same kinda modifications from the modifier in kottayam (Road & Track), from a mail fwd from a friend , like Swift Mini Cooper, Captiva Q7,3 series Optra, etc.

Why don't you put those pics up as well?

Innova is really cool. Had it been painted fully black and a Alloys to match it would have been a killer. I m sure it would attract offer in range of 25L.

Quote:

Hey the Innova looks great. This modifier knows how to do a good finishing job. Can you please post pics of the cars you have mentioned. It would be great to see them!

Quote:

dude, please post the pics! :)

cheers

WOW! That innova looks hot. A very well executed mod. I like the colour too. It should lose the badging though.