Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2009, 14:20   #16
Senior - BHPian

any thing over a 100 on the nano is a death trap.
why do u think its 105 restricted
Old 25th April 2009, 15:58   #17
BHPian

yes yes, but surely our resident gurus can suggest some superlight 17" wheels, a Limited Slip Differential, permanent 4 wheel drive with electronic torque split control, racy suspension bits and carbon fiber everything to sort out any handling issues, right ?

Anyone up for the challenge ?
Old 26th April 2009, 00:17   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Remember the tata indica silhoutte concept v6?
3.5L V6 monster, RWD, mad body kit ?

Well, I think if enough people vote for a Nano V6, or something similar, TATA might be obliged to plonk one V6 in there after all !!
Only they would get it homologated and put it in production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
any thing over a 100 on the nano is a death trap.
why do u think its 105 restricted
Again it is built to be the cheapest car in the owold, the bits are manufactured keeping the cost is mind. get proper suspension bits and bigger wheels and it will handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
yes yes, but surely our resident gurus can suggest some superlight 17" wheels, a Limited Slip Differential, permanent 4 wheel drive with electronic torque split control, racy suspension bits and carbon fiber everything to sort out any handling issues, right ?

Anyone up for the challenge ?
Couple of months down the line there will be something like this. No will be able to resist doing something like this.
Old 26th April 2009, 00:36   #19
Senior - BHPian

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drivetrain and suspension headaches that will remain after the engine is installed.

If you want a cheap RWD with the potential to be fast around a racetrack then look no further than the Dolphin. I have 3 of them back home but unfortunately none of them are finished.
Old 26th April 2009, 04:03   #20
Senior - BHPian

Just like the modernisation of the Mini spawned a whole cottage industry of people fabbing subframes and control arms, I'm sure in a year or two tuners will sell similar stuff for a Nano. I'd like to see a nice subframe to mount a G13B, one of the cheapest and most mod-friendly engines available.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks