Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2009, 23:52   #31

Varun, this has come out very well. I would suggest your next step should be the lowering springs. I would recommend you to go down by around 40 mm. hope it helps

cheers mate
Old 25th May 2009, 23:54   #32
BHPian

good stuff dude,

chrome on the grille would look the part,
a beemer is identified by its grill,
just my opinion
Old 26th May 2009, 01:39   #33
BANNED

enjoy the car. keep posting every month or not more and keep us updated with pics and stories if possible.
Old 26th May 2009, 02:01   #34
Senior - BHPian

Lovely car.Nice to a restoration job done to brilliantly.I love those alloys,but i kind of like them in white.Other than that how is she running?Does the beemer feel sluggish with only 100 bhp?
Old 26th May 2009, 02:23   #35
Senior - BHPian

The restoration is simply awesome.Just for knowledge,much did the whole restoration cost you?
Old 26th May 2009, 10:02   #36
Senior - BHPian

@varun

The car looks brilliant. I especially like the color of the paint. I just hope that the paint holds up .

Personally I'd prefer black interiors, but that is upto the individual. Nice car. hope it stays this way. Glad you did not have to re-do the mechanicals.

Enjoy the car !!!

Cheers
Old 26th May 2009, 15:53   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
@varun

The car looks brilliant. I especially like the color of the paint. I just hope that the paint holds up .

Personally I'd prefer black interiors, but that is upto the individual. Nice car. hope it stays this way. Glad you did not have to re-do the mechanicals.

Enjoy the car !!!

Cheers
hey ricky, thanks for the comments. yeah true, the colour is just fab. mechanically i did change the complete suspension and the break pads + discs. luckily didnt have to touch the engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
The restoration is simply awesome.Just for knowledge,much did the whole restoration cost you?
thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Lovely car.Nice to a restoration job done to brilliantly.I love those alloys,but i kind of like them in white.Other than that how is she running?Does the beemer feel sluggish with only 100 bhp?
hey avishar, supprisingly the car doesnot feel that slugish. 102 bhp is decent for this car i must say. last nite i was doing 170 and the ride was stable. its really sweet to drive now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
enjoy the car. keep posting every month or not more and keep us updated with pics and stories if possible.
ya sure jesal, ill post some more pics of it on the weekend and then definately will post new pics with the M3 treatment.. cant wait for the stuff to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalsa777 View Post
good stuff dude,

chrome on the grille would look the part,
a beemer is identified by its grill,
just my opinion
thanks man. i wanted to synchronise the grill with the wheels thus black, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6turbo View Post
Varun, this has come out very well. I would suggest your next step should be the lowering springs. I would recommend you to go down by around 40 mm. hope it helps

cheers mate
hey mate, that was on my mind but just blew up everything i had on this so i guess ill have to wait for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
the car looks amazingly hot varun! love everything from the color to the wheels to the seats. congrats on possessing such a treasure man!
thanks vdi, thanks a lot. really glad that all you car freaks love this ride. cheers
Old 26th May 2009, 22:00   #38
BHPian

Congrats Varun, love the steering wheel and the gear knob.
Old 27th May 2009, 06:38   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish9000 View Post
Congrats Varun, love the steering wheel and the gear knob.
thanks anish, fortunately last to last week i was in frankfurt for 6 days and i managed to go to a bmw dealer and order the original M3 steering wheel and the gear knob. Im sure that many people think that spending 400 euros on just them was a waste but i think it definately adds to the charecter of the car. i love them too. cheers
Old 27th May 2009, 10:59   #40
BHPian

Clean job, love the interiors especially how the recaros look with the leather.
Old 27th May 2009, 11:27   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
finally, here are the pics of the car, completed....LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT IT NOW COMPARING IT WITH THE CONDITION IT WAS IN.... CHEERS

Your car is lookink really great! Arush has proved it again! Really done it in the best way! BTW, what engine are you running? stock? or any upgrades, huh?
Old 27th May 2009, 17:38   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
thanks anish, fortunately last to last week i was in frankfurt for 6 days and i managed to go to a bmw dealer and order the original M3 steering wheel and the gear knob. Im sure that many people think that spending 400 euros on just them was a waste but i think it definately adds to the charecter of the car. i love them too. cheers
I would never consider it a waste, these things look sweet and subtle.
Old 28th May 2009, 09:36   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
Clean job, love the interiors especially how the recaros look with the leather.
i agre, they are looking just fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_shanz View Post
Your car is lookink really great! Arush has proved it again! Really done it in the best way! BTW, what engine are you running? stock? or any upgrades, huh?
no mate im running it on the stock engine, didnt want to play with it.ts very smooth anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish9000 View Post
I would never consider it a waste, these things look sweet and subtle.
i totally agree. mate i love your e30. want to buy one, let me know if anyone is selling one ?
Old 28th May 2009, 14:13   #44
BHPian

hey guys, i want an advice, in my e36 boot, the carpet cover which covers the spare wheel is damaged. now i have a bass tibe kept over there on top of this deformed carpet cover. because of this there is a lot of rattling sound coming from the back. i definately want to get rid of this so what should i do ?

by the way for an update on her, i touched 180 kms last nite and she was sticking to the ground like a magnet, awesome fun. cheers
Old 28th May 2009, 18:23   #45
BANNED

i want more pics asap mate. im digging this totally.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks