Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 23:08   #1

Modifications on Indigo DiCor

Want to start few discussions on Dicor modifications. I am looking for the following:

1. Additional Sound Deadener -

I have a 2007 model, which is kind of early DiCor model, having much roar & growl inside the cabin. I was wondering whether anyone tried putting some extra sound deadener packs. If yes please share the experience and the options we have here. I saw in the DiCor manual, towards the end they have about half a page on sound deadener. But that is more focused on road noise rather engine noise.

2. A Performance Kit like Pete -

Having done a little research on the web (and offcouse team-bhp) gathered that Pete has no off the shelf solution for DiCor engine. One person posted few reviews in mouthshut ( TATA INDIGO DICOR Review, TATA INDIGO DICOR Price, Mileage, Vista Quadrajet Vs Dicor-(85bhp with Tuning Box) - MouthShut.com ), where he claims excellent results using a Dragon kit. Has anyone here tried that ? Please share the experiences. I would also like to know the pros & cons of using such a kit.

Thanks in advance.
Old 24th August 2009, 13:57   #2

After a little research found dynamat ( Introduction ) has a distributor in Mumbai ( International ) :

Preeti Trading Corp.
2, Vakil Building, 1, Avantikabai Gokhale Street Opera House Mumbai, 400 004, INDIA
kamaldhingreja@hotmail.com
+91 22 2385-9820
+91 22 2604-6963

Tried calling them. Seems they are closed today, may be becuase of Ganesh Chaturthi.

Can someone in mumbai try to find out, what kind of solution do they have for indigo vehicles ? Also the cost of different products here, particularly the Hoodliner. Anyway I'll also try to contact them and post any update, which I get from them.
Old 26th August 2009, 16:32   #3
BHPian

Hi Raghosh,

Any updates on this? Were you able to get in touch with the distributors?

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh
Old 26th August 2009, 17:50   #4
Senior - BHPian

try using system D regularly. works wonders with the NVH
oil changes @ 5,000k
some good ICE

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks