Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2009, 15:50   #1
BHPian

Interior Modifications for an Innova

Hi,

Not sure where this fits -

A relative of mine is considering buying an Innova and modifying the interiors - he would like to put fully recline-able seats (ala Singapore Airlines) as well as a fridge, Bose surround sound home theater system and Flat screen and other mods - he has said he will look at DC Designs to do this for him.

I am not a fan of DC and have said I will look for alternatives - thought a Scorpio CEO would be preferable - or told him I would look for alternatives to DC and let him know.

Any thoughts or suggestions? He is in Bangalore but is open to looking at other locations for getting the mods done!

Thanks,
Manas
Old 31st August 2009, 18:40   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Believe you me, if you want quality interiors, look no further than DC. His external modifications / designs draw a whole lot of flak (from moi included)...plain weird if you ask me. Yet, the quality of his interior mods, paint job and taste in alloy wheels is the best there is.

I believe he also has some kind of ready package for Innova & Scorpio interiors (IIRC, about 5 - 6 lakhs). Ask your friend to shut his eyes and proceed with DC. Just make sure he doesn't ask for exterior modifications as well .

Interior Modifications for an Innova-innova_04.jpg

Source

Another thread worth checking out

Last edited by GTO : 31st August 2009 at 18:41.
Old 2nd September 2009, 11:21   #3
BHPian

Thanks GTO

Just wanted to say thanks GTO...was never a fan of DC - but had only seen his external mods...did not know his internal stuff was good.

Will ask him to follow up.

Cheers,
Manas
Old 16th December 2010, 22:54   #4
BHPian

Re: Interior Modifications for an Innova

Hey guys.. I was at Shinrai Toyota today to book my Innova GX 7s..

There was a white coloured GX 8s on display.. I opened the door to find a couple of changes in the interior...
The boring grey/beige interiors were missing...

The entire dashboard was a dual tone of Plum and Beige.. along with wooden panels from he top end model.. The same two tone was seen on all the doors.. right up to the thrid row... very very nicely done!

I forgot to take pictures.. but will surely take pics once when i go back for pre-delivery inspection... that is in 3-4 days...

Total Cost 45,000/-

Includes:
Plum+Beige Dual Tone dashboard and door panels...
Art-Leather Beige coloured seats (seemed of good quality)
Inside of the roof was told to be changed to velvet material...(tho i din find much diff)

Over all i'd say looked nice! way way way better than the stock interiors... but im not sure if its worthy of the extra 45,000.. this shudve been default in the top model..

Note from Support: Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks