Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2009, 22:38   #1
BHPian

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING

Hi ,

I want to know Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING.

I searched the forums and everyone has a remote which has 3/4 buttons.

My remote has only 2 buttons Red one (Lock/Unlock) and a black one (locating the car).

Can any tell me the model number and also post the user guide picture if possible?

Thanks
Zaveed
Old 13th October 2009, 09:47   #2
BHPian

The best way to get the number is call the Hyundai sales representative and tell that you have a problem with your autocop. They will give you the phone number of autocop. You can then check with them directly.
Old 13th October 2009, 12:18   #3
BANNED

@zaveed: Hyundai OEM is Cobra - which is manufactured by Autocop. So please check.
Old 13th October 2009, 12:51   #4
BHPian

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
@zaveed: Hyundai OEM is Cobra - which is manufactured by Autocop. So please check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverR View Post
The best way to get the number is call the Hyundai sales representative and tell that you have a problem with your autocop. They will give you the phone number of autocop. You can then check with them directly.
Thank you for the information

Zaveed
Old 13th October 2009, 13:13   #5
BHPian

hyundai had minda too as oem security system.
my santro came with it.

my remote pic and its manual pics attached

if this is not it, then post a pic of your remote !

UM
Attached Thumbnails
Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-011_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-013_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-014_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-015_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-016_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-017_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-018_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-019_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-020_resize.jpg  

Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-picture-021_resize.jpg  

Last edited by UniqueMods : 13th October 2009 at 13:18.
Old 13th October 2009, 21:32   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueMods View Post
hyundai had minda too as oem security system.
my santro came with it.

my remote pic and its manual pics attached

if this is not it, then post a pic of your remote !

UM

Thank you for the info but thats not the one which i have with me.

Attached is the picture of the remote.

if any one has the User guide for this model please post it for me.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING-1car-remote.jpg  

Old 13th October 2016, 00:55   #7
BHPian

Re: Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING

I have the exact same question. Can somebody provide me the model name of this particular autocop model? My remote has not been responding for some time now despite changing the battery.
Old 13th October 2016, 12:23   #8
BHPian

Re: Whats the model number of the Auto Cop fitted by the Hyundai Dealer in a Santro XING

If this is autocop, you can call up their service center and they visit your place and fix it(additional rate for home service). once the technician is assigned, you can send the pic of the model to them. i think this is the service center number for Bangalore 08023563144
MSAneesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2016, 02:13   #9
BHPian

Thank you. I took my car to a local auto electrician and he was able to diagnose and fix the problem. There was a wiring issue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks