Team-BHP - New C Class mods
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   New C Class mods (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/69037-new-c-class-mods.html)

the c class diesel.
chipped 200hp with 500lb torque

rims are AMG
8.5jx18 225/40/18
9.5jx18 255/35/18
tires are yokohama advan sport oem fitment for c63 amg

Nice remap figures, what chip are you running?

Are those replica AMG alloys? Personally not a big fan of that design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 1574700)
the c class diesel.
chipped 200hp with 500lb torque

rims are AMG
8.5jx18 225/40/18
9.5jx18 255/35/18
tires are yokohama advan sport oem fitment for c63 amg

Wow the alloys and tire's and the car by itself looks fantastic.But what profile are you running 35's or 45's. And isn't the ride a bit too harsh.
Why don't you also get a nice Lorinser or AMG body kit.Saw the lorinser kit ad in this months edition of AutoCar India.
Have a look.

bro is it 500lbft or is it nm? lol. ive seen your car. what sticker/badge do you have on the back? the company that you got the tuning chip from?

is it 500lb-ft? That is about 670Nm. That is insane amount of torque from a 2.2L diesel motor..

The car looks awesome...

sorry the figures are in nm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1575198)
Wow the alloys and tire's and the car by itself looks fantastic.But what profile are you running 35's or 45's. And isn't the ride a bit too harsh.
Why don't you also get a nice Lorinser or AMG body kit.Saw the lorinser kit ad in this months edition of AutoCar India.
Have a look.

yes i am looking to get the amg 63 kit for the car. as for the ride ofcourse its not as smooth as the orignal 16'' alloys but its not so bad at all. the handling has also improved alot.as for the frofile they are 35 on the rear as this is the size reccomended as any thing else may rub

May I suggest this body kit. Our member Michealschume can help you source it. PM me for his contact details.

Autocar India Forums: The Coolest C-Klasse In INDIA!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1575909)
May I suggest this body kit. Our member Michealschume can help you source it. PM me for his contact details.

No offence Cyrus but I really didn't like that C Class. Maybe if the owner got bigger rims and got rid of the spoiler it would look a bit better. The painted stock rims look a little cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1575909)

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1576233)
No offence Cyrus but I really didn't like that C Class. Maybe if the owner got bigger rims and got rid of the spoiler it would look a bit better. The painted stock rims look a little cheap.

Me too, really didn't like the C. I feel the AMG kit would do really well or the lorinser is also really cool.
But definitely get the AMG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 1575754)
yes i am looking to get the amg 63 kit for the car. as for the ride ofcourse its not as smooth as the orignal 16'' alloys but its not so bad at all. the handling has also improved alot.as for the frofile they are 35 on the rear as this is the size reccomended as any thing else may rub

just remembered. its a dte tuning box isnt it?

Great power. How abt the performace after the tire upgrade?
How much will a AMG kit cost?

Here are few pictures of the c-63amg and the lorinser kitted c-class. It's your call.

AMG it is, the black C looks way to "riced" out.

the AMG kit looks the best of all! No doubts about it that that's the one to go for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1576887)
Here are few pictures of the c-63amg and the lorinser kitted c-class. It's your call.

Loriner kitted leaves an impression. nice:thumbs up