Team-BHP - Best sites to buy parts online
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Best sites to buy parts online (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/69979-best-sites-buy-parts-online-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagarpadaki (Post 5120255)
Looks like Boodmo has removed the option to browse though OEM parts catalog. This is a bummer since seeing the parts on a vehicle schema was super convenient to identify other related parts as well.

Do you mean this site https://oriparts.com? As far as I remember this is the site you get redirected to if you click on OEM Catalog.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JithinR (Post 5120270)
Do you mean this site https://oriparts.com? As far as I remember this is the site you get redirected to if you click on OEM Catalog.

Yes, this is the one. I wonder why they removed the integration with Boodmo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagarpadaki (Post 5120272)
Yes, this is the one. I wonder why they removed the integration with Boodmo!

I have been browsing the site for the past few days for an auto dimming IRVM. I can still see the button and it works fine.

Just tried it again now. Maybe the specific part you are searching for has some issue on that page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JithinR (Post 5120283)
I have been browsing the site for the past few days for an auto dimming IRVM. I can still see the button and it works fine.

Just tried it again now. Maybe the specific part you are searching for has some issue on that page.

It does not work for me with Hyundai i20 2010 model. When I select the make , model and year from the list , the option 'View OEM catalog' does not appear

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagarpadaki (Post 5120386)
It does not work for me with Hyundai i20 2010 model. When I select the make , model and year from the list , the option 'View OEM catalog' does not appear

It still there. I used it for my Beat. I think Hyundai and Kia cars don't have this option. I was checking to see if the ventilated seat is available for some DIY jugaads and couldn't find the OEM catalogue for Kia and Hyundai cars

Recently I had ordered few parts from boodmo. It's got a long delivery time. The last order came on over 15 days. The present order is still in process after 21 days. Had ordered on the 6th, Till today it's still in process. I think the online parts option is only if you don't have ofline options.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata (Post 4524898)
In the last one month I have bought few parts for Honda Civic from Vikas of sparesncare.com and I am quite happy with the delivery times.
KK

Is there a new phone number for this person Vikasa Gupta?
When i called number +91 98999 62233, some random said its the wrong number and hung up on me. He even warned me to not to call this number.

No reply on WhatsApp either on number +91 98999 62233.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985Darkkid85 (Post 5164685)
Is there a new phone number for this person Vikasa Gupta?
When i called number +91 98999 62233, some random said its the wrong number and hung up on me. He even warned me to not to call this number.

No reply on WhatsApp either on number +91 98999 62233.

Checked with Vikas, he says they are temporarily shut. You can check out at Boodmo.

KK

Quote:

Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata (Post 5167229)
Checked with Vikas, he says they are temporarily shut. You can check out at Boodmo.

KK

This phone number is invalid, do you have an alternative to this?
Infact person on other end said not to call this number!

His website is not working as well and just goes to some FB page

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985Darkkid85 (Post 5167239)
This phone number is invalid, do you have an alternative to this?
Infact person on other end said not to call this number!

His website is not working as well and just goes to some FB page

I have an alternative number of Vikas, but the point is they are temporarily shut, you can't buy parts from them now.

KK

Hello guys,

Has anyone ever purchased this high mount stop light? Is it a simple DIY job to install it?

Quote:

AllExtreme EX28BL1 28 LED Car Brake Light Rear Tail High Mount Third Stop Lamp (Red) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B082TNSMGH/...NWKB3X96Z832DF

Guys, Is any one else facing an issue with Boodmo? I don't see any results if I provide my car model details and select a category.

Even selecting the item that is in my cart yields no actual product page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JithinR (Post 5173941)
Guys, Is any one else facing an issue with Boodmo? I don't see any results if I provide my car model details and select a category.

Clear browser cookies and try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JithinR (Post 5173941)

Try another browser like Edge. It should work.

I faced same problem few months back and nothing helped till I shifted to a different browser.

The mobile app works properly though.

I have a Mix to poor experience with Partsbigboss recently.

I had previously ordered Fog lamp, Front Window regulators (both Left & right) for my Safari from PBB last year Jan/Feb. Parts were of decent quality & build.
Right regulator is still going on but i foresee it expiring any time soon.

Mine is a 2010 model Safari, which uses window regulator assembly with two support channels, however later Safaris have assembly which uses only one support beam. Cost quoted by TASS to convert my glasses to that is 9K each side. And this assembly is only available on PBB with whatever websites I am aware of.

The left window regulator(winder) went kapoot in June. I ordered it from partsbigboss, as I had ordered the same from earlier as well. Only difference was- this time it is from a different vendor (Some - Car International).
Delivery was prompt. But I was not able to replace it due to office commitments. When I actually started to replace it & open the package - to my surprise it was for the right window against the one ordered for left. Till this time it had gone past the replacement window. Anyways I see the right one will soon start to give trouble - I decided to keep it & order a fresh left.

Ordered the left again and this time wrote an email to PBB support email, explaining my current order & what mess they made in my previous order. Their Customer Care is prompt. Got a reply within an hour regretting the last order goof up and ensuring this time it will be correct.

Delivery was prompt again - but this time I was busy with my farm harvest. The day I replaced it - the winder broke in its first window roll up. the entire assembly shattered to pieces as if it was millions year old. Really frustrating. :Frustrati. Have dropped them an email, but with sharp contrast - i have no response yet.

I have now locked the glass to its peak position by some plywood pieces under it.

Have ordered a single beam assembly now from Boodmo to do some DIY. Fingers crossed.

Lessons learnt:
Open the package same day. :D